Can U Believe this shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Yall Heard it here1st - Havoc of Mobb Deep gon get fucked up By somebody down South! I heard this nigga said fuck T.I. and that the South need 2 get off they own Dick. NY is where rap started and thatz where itz gon end . He said niggas in Atlanta was on some ole We are the world shit. Even the nigga who interviewing him was talking shit about the dirty. Oh yeah Havoc was like can't nobody Down South fuck wit The MoBB.. I don't know what yall think but this nigga aint fuckin wit Andre 3000, Bun B , Luda or my nig Jeff Lacey up outta Birmingham- this nigga fuckin up right now

Jun 12, 2002
Off subject homie but I peeped u burning a flame rag -but U got Reggie Bush for VP. If it aint the Reggie Bush 4 the Saints skip this reply- but if it is homie- I thought I let u know Reggie Bush Is a Red Rag From Dago homie. To each his own.............. Oh Yeah Fuck Havoc . Like Tony Soprano would say "The balls on this Guy"

Jun 2, 2005
nob0die said:
haha@thinkin the west will ever shine again... i even find that funny
haha @ thinkin the south is going to stray on top...
Is it a coincidence that all of rap in general started to fall off once they thrust the south into the forefront?
The south is just like the west was before and after tupac... All beat and no lyrics...btw how many classic songs has the new south produced?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL...that's like asking someone 10 years ago if the South would ever be on top.

Plain ignorance. Personally...I say practice what you preach, homie...Don't hate on another man's hustle if he's making money.

It's not like YOU PERSONALLY are ''on top'', or ''shining''...fan.

Mar 17, 2006
im from the South and i'll be the first nigga to say South Rap is BOO BOO, all they do is repeat the hook 5 million times, i bump some local shit but they dont rap like most southern rappers, there on that westcoast shit, and all i bump is some westcoast shit besides the local shit i got

Jun 2, 2005
REdRUM said:
LOL...that's like asking someone 10 years ago if the South would ever be on top.

Plain ignorance. Personally...I say practice what you preach, homie...Don't hate on another man's hustle if he's making money.

It's not like YOU PERSONALLY are ''on top'', or ''shining''...fan.
Who you referring to pimp?

Mar 17, 2006
and the only reason south music is doin good cause every little suburban kid can sing along like they some Gs or someshit, like when i went to the club last week, everyones singin along to some lil john or mike jones and ect.. but when they bumped that Messy Marv-Thats Wsup, didnt none of them fools hardly even know who the fuck that was

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
nob0die said:
Besides, i thought worryin bout how another nigga make his money was HOE shit...hatin plain and simple... especially if it aint got shit to do with you.....
dont hate the nigga makin money.... get mad at the mufuckas that aint buyin yo shit... or just killl yoself for not makin music that anybody wants to hear....

Hating or opinion...which is it?

Jun 12, 2002
Missing the point

Havoc said some foul shit period point blank. Itz a lot of ignorant shit goin on in rap. I will tell u like this -to say one side is better come on . The south is on right now -no doubt- but itz just like when the west was on top- You got some hard hitters and alot of bullshit. Any nigga screaming Compton, LA Or wore some raiders shit got a record deal back n the day. Any body wit a dance or a catchy hook is getting radio play.. I like rappers from all over . U gotta B sayin somethin or style is just So Sick I'm gon have 2 fuck wit it. In The south Bun , Luda , Andre, Mac, Fiend, That new nigga Small World, Buck ,Lil Wayne and Nappy roots. On the west Rbl, Lynch, Bo, Jayo, Mitchy, Cube, Dubb, Game , Jay Rock, 40water, Luni, San Quinn. On the East Jada, nas, Beanie, Cassidy, Busta, Serious Jones, . And from the next place 2 Blow the Midwest-Twista, Murph lee, Kanye, Bone, Eminem, Tech 9, Ric Jilla, and one of the sickest producers Hi Tek can't 4get about my Klick -So Sick Klick:lick: Itz spitters and wack rappers everywhere homie. Nothing But God can stay on Top. Everything has cycles. My advice 4 mad rappers is make some Bomb Music and shut the fuck up:angry:
Peace 2 all the real Spittaz in this here game

Dec 26, 2005
LurccH918 said:
and the only reason south music is doin good cause every little suburban kid can sing along like they some Gs or someshit, like when i went to the club last week, everyones singin along to some lil john or mike jones and ect.. but when they bumped that Messy Marv-Thats Wsup, didnt none of them fools hardly even know who the fuck that was

Yeah nigga you right they didnt know who tha fuck that was cuz that shit & 99.9% of west rap dont get play down south. aint no souf niggaz jam'n west shit point blank! yeah here & their you got some that do but you really gotta look for them. tha game wus tha only nigga I done jam'd since l.a. niggaz was doin it. other than that....well shit got real OLD! niggaz down south got plenty & i mean plenty of jam'n ass shit. so much that I dont fuck with anything else. just leave that damn mtv & bet for a damn minute.

p.s. I hope ya heard that shit in a oklahoma club cuz that would never jam in TEXAS!

Mar 17, 2006
BinGone said:
Yeah nigga you right they didnt know who tha fuck that was cuz that shit & 99.9% of west rap dont get play down south. aint no souf niggaz jam'n west shit point blank! yeah here & their you got some that do but you really gotta look for them. tha game wus tha only nigga I done jam'd since l.a. niggaz was doin it. other than that....well shit got real OLD! niggaz down south got plenty & i mean plenty of jam'n ass shit. so much that I dont fuck with anything else. just leave that damn mtv & bet for a damn minute.

p.s. I hope ya heard that shit in a oklahoma club cuz that would never jam in TEXAS!
nigga i know Texas got some slaps, Lil keke Mr.pookie and Mr Loochie, TRAE and shit like that go hard, im talkin about the shit niggas is seein on TV and think thats what south music is all about, yeah the underground shit go hard, im talkin bout the shit on TV is doo doo, and yeah u right about the club, they bump that west shit in OK but when ive hit up clubs in D-town only west i really heard was a mac dre and Keak da sneak