CAN SUMBODY FEEL ME IN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
WHY WAS XRAIDED NEVER ON NONE OF LYNCH OR DOCS OLD SHIT LIKE LOADED ,SETRIPIN BLOCCSTYLE ,SOTS AND 24 DEEP CUZ I HAD NEVER HEARD THIS CAT SPIT BUT ONE TIME AND THAT WAS HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I CANT REMEMBER THAT BUT THA COVER HAD HIM WIT A GUN 2 HIS HEAD AND I WASNT FEELIN THAT SHIT BUT THAT WAS BACK THEN BUT IM GON HAVE 2 CHECK IT OUT AGAIN YALL HOLLA

May 23, 2002
OKAY

THA TITLE OF THAT SHIT WAS PHSYCO ACTIVE IT ONLY HAD A FEW KNOCKS BUT FROM XORSIST ON UP I WAS REALLY FEELIN THIS CAT U CAN TELL HOW HE HAS MATURED SINCE PHSYCO ACTIVE THAT NIGGA SPIT WAY MORE FIRE NOW THAN BACK THEN 2 ME THATS JUS MY OPINION

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Alright:

There is too much history to sum up in a simple reply the life and career of The X Man aka X-Raided aka Nefarious. In 92 Lynch brought him to Ced Singleton aka The Shiesty-Ass-CEO of what was once Black Market Records. I cant remember if it was 3 weeks or 3 months later that X was arrested on murder charges, but he has been incarcerated ever since. Lynch put Psycho Active together. He also did a lot of production for the Xorcist album. But Lynch hasnt had anything to do with Black Market Records since '97, and X was still signd to BMR.

The 1st time that I heard X was the Legal Dope compilation brought out by Priority way bacc when. I was hookd. Psycho Active had Lynch all over it, and the last tracc Lynch ripd the fucc out of. Xorcist was much diff, and I still hit my head on my speakerz to the ish. Psycho Active is my fav still (EverySingleBitch!!!). But X really doesnt have limits. He and Lynch are one a kind.

Jun 1, 2002
The nigga wit the muthafukcin siccness, cut yo pussy wit a razor blade bitch, come sit on my face, bleed all over my face, get up now let me nut in yo face, nuthin but an atheist talkin that crazy shit- Lynch rippin that trakc on Pyschoactive

May 11, 2002
Bitch Killa was one og the tighest tracks off of "Psychoactive". Oh yeah, X Raided is on 24 Deep with Lynch. He is on the title track. "Around The Corner On The Pay Phone". Check your shit cause X Loc is on there.

May 1, 2002
Both Raided n Lynch r on Bukshots song The VIrus together... they are also on KVE new comp, leathal weaponz.

Also, the word you wanted was fill.. would someone FILL you in, not FEEL... lol.. 1