Can such a situation exist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Do you think theres a planet where the smartest beings (much like us humans) are actually the normal food of a less intelligent being?

A very intelligent being who is still unable to defend itself and unable to claim the top of the food chain thru technology?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think nature has a balance between brain and brawn. The most intelligent species will find a way for itself to develop and survive. If we ended up dying out, then we weren't the fittest. U saw Jurassic Park. Those dinos got fucked with in the end.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I WAS WATCHIN' THAT DINOTOPIA SHIT THIS MORNIN'.

BUT BLIgHT,
THAT SHIT DON'T MAKE SENSE. THEY WASN'T INTELLIgENT THEN IF IT DIDN'T FIND ITSELF THRU THE TOP OF THE CHAIN THRU TECHNOLOgY.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
THEY WASN'T INTELLIgENT THEN IF IT DIDN'T FIND ITSELF THRU THE TOP OF THE CHAIN THRU TECHNOLOgY.

exactly.....if they were smart, they would find shit to use to kill anything that fucked with it, and they would be on top....what's this dinotopia shit that y'all are talkin' about?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SIXXNESS,
IT'S SOME SERIES WHERE SOME HUMANS ENTER SOME KIND OF ISLAND NEVA FOUND ON THE MAP AND RIgHT THERE IT'S A SOCIETY WITH DINOSAURS THAT SPEAK AND INTERMINgLE AS INTELLECTUALS AND SO FORTH.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
lol

WELL SAY THAT the smart beings were Earth's ants. And the big dummies who eats them are our Earth's humans size.

And you can be well educated and not be able to develop the needed technology depending on what you have to work with.