Can someone please explain the ending to Planet of the Apes for me???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2002
marky mark (forgot real name) travelled into the future to the planet of the ape's when he was lookin' for the monkey (that big space ship was sent to find him, but never did because they didn't travel into the future like marky mark). he then travelled back in time, but onto another planet of the ape that resembled earth (not the future).

Aug 11, 2002
the monkey on the lincoln memorial is either the first monkey who was on planet of the ape's or one of his ancestor's (remember he was highly intelligent so he could of populated the planet and left after all the remaining monkey's did say he would return) but the monkey who returned wasn't the one the ape's (from the planet of the ape's) were speaking of.

confused yet?

May 21, 2002
I know the Burton one was different and a lot shitter than the original ones, all the humans could talk, which was wank......

but the original Planet of the apes was set on Earth, it was all apart of mans future. Just like at the end where Taylor finds the statue of liberty buried in the sand.........

Im pretty sure they were on Earth in the new one, Marky Mark changed the events of history and thats why when he returned to the present time it was populated by apes.

It was Bollocks, watch the original,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Aug 11, 2002
i doubt it was on earth because the monkey (not the ape's) was sent to a certain planet... in the end the human's and ape's get along, so what happened to the human's in the present time? the ape's in the present looked shocked to see marky mark they have photographer's come out and take picture's like he was some kinda alien.

i have just confused myself... LOL!

May 2, 2002
Im typing this high so forgive the errors

Throughout the movie there are several time swamps...the first and second are like right together.. When Mark goes to look for his monkey he goes threw some shit and ends up on the planet...His main ship crew see him go through it so they follow and go millions of lightyears faster and at the end you find out that the ORIGIN of the talking apes came from that ship that mark worked for and the apes ancesctors were patients of theres

Fast Forward

At the end when he figures it out he gets into the ship and goes back through the warp that first got him there and ends up on Earth but ran by Apes but for that to have happened that general would have had to use the remaining fuel into the ship to hunt the dude down but went back into time so fast he got there before mark

Its hard as fuck to explain that shit sober but its kinda confusing and tight at the same time if you pay attetion to the timeings and shit in it