Can someone lace me with the latest Tech N9ne Cd???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
If you can get a hold of it for me holla at me over here or on the private message. If you can also get The Worst and The Worst 2k Edition, holla also, also lookin for Rogish Ways. Peace out.

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
taken from www.therealtechn9ne.com

The Newest Release Date for "Absolute Power"

Tech N9ne's newest album, Absolute Power, will be moved from the August release date to an early September date. It will be loaded with 16 tracks and a DVD with live footage plus 6 bonus tracks.

DWAMN!

The album will feature artists such as Big Krizz Kaliko, Kutt, Boy Big of One, DIZ,Grant Rice, Young Gunz, 51st RDV's, Money Hungry and Erica Hugunin.

Some of the track titles will include Absolute Power, Industry is Punks, Imma Tell, She Devil with Detroits finest DIZ and the most talked about Yada Yada Yada which the song itself will explain friends for the past.

Most of the content will be suprisingly different than the latest album and more like the after math of a hard life as was Anghellic. Tech says "It's time to party baby" as he celebrates his growing sucess heading forward with the anticipated release of Absolute Power.

Click Here For Audio Snippets and 2 full length songs.

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/Pages/Music.html.

Slacker will be the 1st single..

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Update on Celcious...

Celcious wont be ready untill the middle of july.

7th heaven is not going to sell the cd out of respect for tech. The only place in Kansas City i know you will be able to get it at, is the Landing Mall on 63rd in Troost.

~law~

May 16, 2002
Damn i cant wait for this album. tech9ne always comes sick. To many he didnt do no tracks wit young droop but its all good. ill be coppin this shit
thanks for all tha info
late