Can someone break down these Memphis crews?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
I was jammin some old MC Mack today and was wonderin sumthin. Ok hes in the group Kamikaze. Is that the same thing as Killa Klan Kaze? If they are different crews who are the main members? and wasnt Project Pat in that group? Are Kamikaze still down with 3-6? I heard them on a few songs of MC Macks. Thanks

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Killa Klan Kaze aka Kami Kaze Inc these days is MC Mack's & Scan Man's group.
Originally it was MC Mack,Scan Man,and K-Rock back in the day.
Thats the way the album released on Prophet was suppose to be like and should've been like....Paul & Juicy wanted Pat in the group after he got out of prision which was WACK....because MC Mack,Scan Man, and K-Rock had good chemistry as a group.
K-Rock was going to get a solo album on Prophet instead but that never happened.
MC Mack & Scan Man are no longer down with 3-6 I really don't think they have problems with them they just wanted to do their own thing.
They haven't been with them for almost 7 years now.

When MC Mack & Scan Man left and did their own thing they had these ppl rap with them.

Lil Corb who is on MC Mack's ug tapes.
Suave,Nigaro,M-Child,Pimp Teddy,and Total Kayos

MC Mack & Scan Man do all their own beats too...the best beats are made by Scan Man though.

I'd also like to note MC Mack is the one who discovered T-Rock and introduced him to Paul & Juicy...which in a lot of ways was bad for T-Rock but also good it got his name out there somewhat...I guess.
MC Mack & T-Rock are supposedly going to make a duo album sometime.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
MC Mack & Scan Man only dropped The Kaze Kamakazie Timez Up...when they was down with 3-6 and a few ug tapes back in the day.

Since then these have dropped

Thugs From Da Southside -2000mazdestruction
MC Mack Chapters Of The Mack For Life 1993-1996
MC Mack Tales From Da Mackside (another ug tape material cd release)
MC Mack -Macknificent
Lil Corb -Danger Zone
Kami Kaze Inc -Kamikaze
Kami Kaze Inc -Only The Strong Surivive

The 2 Kami Kaze Inc cds are really dope...incase you never heard them.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Scan Man is suppose to have a solo album but it still hasn't come out.
Hopefully it will come out someday.
Scan Man has a cool and unique voice,style and flow.
I'd really like to hear a lot more of him.

Here is what the cover might look like
This was advertised in 2005 release of Kami Kaze Inc Only The Strong Survive

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
spv said:
Lil Corb who is on MC Mack's ug tapes.
Suave,Nigaro,M-Child,Pimp Teddy,and Total Kayos

I remember reading on a message board awhile back that Pimp Teddy got locked up for a really long time (maybe even life?) for murder. You know if this is true or not SPV?

Lil Corb has a sick style too...I know he droped a solo on CD but I never heard it. How is it to those who have?

Nuttkace

Jun 26, 2005
Nuttkase said:
I remember reading on a message board awhile back that Pimp Teddy got locked up for a really long time (maybe even life?) for murder. You know if this is true or not SPV?
yeah i heard that too. i'm pretty sure it's true. i guess he robbed and killed a priest for his cadillac escalade.

i've never actually heard Pimp Teddy. is he any good? i'm guessing he is. i've only heard the old MC Mack/Kaze stuff.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Yeah supposedly pimp teddy got a murder charge.

But he's free now...he beat the case somehow.

I really don't know the details.

Jun 3, 2002
spv said:
Yeah supposedly pimp teddy got a murder charge.

But he's free now...he beat the case somehow.

I really don't know the details.

LOL...I dunno how any man can 'beat a murder charge'.......u must mean turned state's right??....lol

That Lil'Corb iz a waste of cheeze cuz its basically the 'Killaz From Da Northside' ug tape recorded on a cd!...So if u got the ug tape on a burned cd, then u have this album cuzz!!......It's sad really cuz I think my ug tape dubbed on a cd-r sounds cleaner than this album. You'll be pissed off jus as I was when I broke bread for this bootsy ass cd. Well I guess I finally got an album cover.:mad:

on da side note, it was lame to put Pat in the KKK instead of K-Roc, but I think 'Times Iz Up' iz CLASSIC fa'sho....w/o K-Roc

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
In the Kami Kaze Inc Only The Strong Survive booklet it say Pimp Teddy is free.

Like I said I really don't know the details.

Yeah the Kaze album is great but just imagine how much better it would've been if K-Rock was on it.

Jun 18, 2006
spv said:
MC Mack & Scan Man are no longer down with 3-6 I really don't think they have problems with them they just wanted to do their own thing.
They haven't been with them for almost 7 years now.
Paul and Juicy tried to fuck Mack and Scan over just like everyone else. Mack and Scan are producers, and since they weren't doing any producing with HCP they wanted to have their own side projects... Paul and Juicy was cool with that, but them niggas wanted 40% of everything Mack and Scan made!! Mack and Scan weren't going for that, so they left HCP.