Can Indy do it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
shit i honestly hope they do it too, get to the superbowl and flopp. just another sad story in mannings book. hahahaha. the only teams i see doing it is san diego or seattle.

May 9, 2002
gimpypimp said:
^^^

We'll see when/if they go 15-0. A perfect season...that's history right there...might be too good to pass up.
WHO GIVES A FUCK...16-0 WITH NO TROPHY???THATS POINTLESS!!!!THE WHOLE POINT OF PLAYIN SPORTS IS TO WIN IT ALL...CMON NOW....ANY COACH THAT THINKS DIFFERENTLY SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT...

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
i say chargers are a possiblity. Seahawks might have the home-field clinched up by that time therefore they'll rest their own players. I give it a 60% chance they accomplish it.

May 2, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
WHO GIVES A FUCK...16-0 WITH NO TROPHY???THATS POINTLESS!!!!THE WHOLE POINT OF PLAYIN SPORTS IS TO WIN IT ALL...CMON NOW....ANY COACH THAT THINKS DIFFERENTLY SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT...
I'm sure they care...who wouldn't want an undefeated season? Shit, I know if I was a Colts fan I would want them to go for it.

And who said anything about no trophy?

Game 16 is Arizona for crying out loud. They could beat up on Arizona for a half and then let the scrubs play the rest of the game. Then they have the first round bye on top of that.

Sep 22, 2002
I think they can do it, San Diego is their only real threat now as far as the regular season, finally beating New England was enough for the fans out here in IN this is just icing on the cake. As far as the playoffs it doesn't matter who they play they'll have to fight for the win every game since everybody's gonna have their number trying to be the team that knocked them out

Apr 1, 2003
Colts have a great chance, but will they start resting there players because they should have homefield wrapped up soon. That game in Seattle will be tough because the crowd was so loud against the Giants with 11 falsh starts and I know they will be even louder for the Colts. Colts are really impressive so it will be fun to see if they can do it.

May 13, 2002
Jceezy said:
beating New England was enough for the fans out here in IN this is just icing on the cake

not enough...just had to be done...period

going undefeatd is good shit..if it happens..if not its nothin

only way to end this season is to get to the bowl an whoop some ass....

:mad: