Can anyone who wants to learn how to dunk on a regulation court do it if they want to

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Can anybody who wants to learn how to dunk on a regulation court do it if they want to? Learning to dunk is all about having hops isn't it? And I'm just taking about regular dunks not all that flashy crap...help me settle a debate Lol! Thanks....
I think anyone who wanted to learn to dunk on regulation could. I was able to in high school at 5'7'' as well as a couple of my friends who were taller but less athletic. They used jumpsoles, whereas I kinda had my own routine.

Props: HoneyyLuvv

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
im 5 10 i used to be able to dunk ten years ago last time i tryed i cudnt touch the backboard but ive been onna fittness buzz goin hard im like 15 lbs lighter and twice as strong as i was back then imma try tommorow lmao thanks for the inspiration

Props: HoneyyLuvv

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol the stooky brotha's are back!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could drop step and grab the rim easy. Still pisses me off that I couldn't dunk. I blame it on being half white. Although, I'm 31 now and a dude bet me that I couldn't touch the rim. He gave me months to do it. Half way into the bet, I jumped up and did it easily, he didn't pay up.