can anybody hook me up with a job??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
yeah if you guys live near Stoccton and know how to snowboard........I can get you a snowboard instructor position wit me and it pays 18 buccs an hour

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
15 an hour!!!!!!! Damn i'd love that shit...I only make 7.25 an hour...and I live on my own...I work over 110 every 2 weeks and I live pay check 2 pay check...soooooo if anyone can hook me up with another job that pays that much....Thank the LORD!!!!!!

Jun 27, 2002
yeah i can get you all a jopb makin $15.00 an hours...there are several positions available

1. Painter ( for the Golden gate bridge repainting process)

2. Get into your best high heels and miniskirt and lets hit the block....i figure if you suck at least 4 dicks an hour i will pay you between 10-15 dollars per hour + protection. there could be a bonus available if you suck me off too

3.Crash test dummy ( for TA Geurrero)
Dude you have got to be the single utmost biggest loser on the face of this planet...please go buy a large bottle of sleeping pills and stop kidding yourself...you are useless and you are only prolonging the inevitable....go ahead and take the whole bottle...face it your a loser...go ahead do it

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
mustynutz said:

Dude you have got to be the single utmost biggest loser on the face of this planet...please go buy a large bottle of sleeping pills and stop kidding yourself...you are useless and you are only prolonging the inevitable....go ahead and take the whole bottle...face it your a loser...go ahead do it
And this is coming from a girl who still gets lunch money 4 middle school....

Aug 29, 2002
gman21albumlist.homestead.com
mustynutz said:
2. Get into your best high heels and miniskirt and lets hit the block....i figure if you suck at least 4 dicks an hour i will pay you between 10-15 dollars per hour + protection. there could be a bonus available if you suck me off too

so you want guys to suck you off,you a fag bro..you probably dont even have a job and live off mommys money.. at home..

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
mustynutz said:
yeah i can get you all a jopb makin $15.00 an hours...there are several positions available

1. Painter ( for the Golden gate bridge repainting process)

lol you wrong for that one

Sep 7, 2002
Aye homie, if you want a job that pays 15 an hour; your best chance is wrokin at a hospital. Hospitals pay a grip, and they're always gonna need more workers. Im workin at Mission Hospital in the Pharmacy. I don't do shit but push carts filled with all types of medicine, and take them to the assigned rooms. THATS IT!!! 12 bucks an hour for that shit. Aye but you need stamina cuz it involves a lot of walkin. I be comin home tired as fuck.

my 2 cents