can anybody hook it up with a new sig........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

knightridaz

I just want an Impala with knightridaz on it..........tight ass blue color on the impala and a tight ass font........thanx if anybody can hook it up......

K

knightridaz

not to be picky but i like everything but u got one with them 13 inch rims.........gold daytons or whatever there called........everything looks cool though homie........

K

knightridaz

naw thanks a buch though for reals sea sick.......its cool homie but if u can change the rims homie........it'l be all good.........i like everything else homie........much props for taking the time and hooking something up for me........

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
@knightridaz-the only way i can change the rims is by redoing the whole thing with a different ride, unless u find the rims u want then maybe i can try to switch em up...

@lazy loc- dood ive been hella busy workin on hella shit and i do got a life other then the internet, so hit me up wit a pm with ideaz and what u want and if i find the time to lace ya i will, not promising any thing tho...$$

K

knightridaz

naw man i have no clue where to get the rims at.........some gold daytons would be good with that white wall tires........i mean if u can do it.......if not then its cool, i see your busy so i wont take it the wrong way if u dont want to do it.........

K

knightridaz

thanks homie now it looks tight......thanks for spending your time on it...........peace..........