Can any beat matchup to Bun B-Get Throwed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i thought the beat was nice...but i cannot respect some1 that is anticipating the mike jones album if they heard the 1st 1....or at all, i dont even think i would let a deaf person who likes mike jones get my respect

Feb 8, 2003
Evasive said:
My favorite beat ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNEhW19LrrQ

I have yet to hear a better beat/instrumental than this.

How did this song get slept on?

Did you just get out of prison?

This song wasnt slepted on as a matter of fact it was played heavily in clubs, radio stations a couple years ago and they had the video on BET on rotation and every rapper and they grandma used the beat for they mixtapes.
This was Bun B's hit song besides DRAPED UP off that album.

Mar 31, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Did you just get out of prison?

This song wasnt slepted on as a matter of fact it was played heavily in clubs, radio stations a couple years ago and they had the video on BET on rotation and every rapper and they grandma used the beat for they mixtapes.
This was Bun B's hit song besides DRAPED UP off that album.
If it has not hit the U.S. Hot 100, then it has been slept on.
I go by the charts.

Aug 24, 2003
Evasive said:
My favorite beat ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNEhW19LrrQ

I have yet to hear a better beat/instrumental than this.

How did this song get slept on?
wow maybe it sounded so good to you because you havent listened to any music other than rap your whole life... you see out there in the real world there are thousands of other genres of music and they use these things called instruments. i know its all so much to grasp so quickly, but see there was an electric guitar and an electric bass in that beat. amazing huh? i guess the transition from regular keyboard computer beats to a song with real instrument samples is mind blowing right.