CAM'RON WILL BE ON CBS 60 MINUTES ON SUNDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
T-Spoon said:
and WHY THA FUCC, do snitch threads turn into child molestation threads? if i saw a kid get molested, i'd beat that molesters ass. ME PERSONALLY, would not call tha cops, that's jus me, and i assume gas and ces. BUT, if u were my neighbor and called the cops, would i be mad at you, would i look down on you and call you a rat, or a snitch. naw, i wouldn't, BUT i wouldn't trust you, seein it's easy for u to call the cops. i've been snitched on, i got folx doin time for snitches, so i have little tolerance for snitches.

all yall, condonin snitchin, don't yall kno snitchin to cops are snitchin to folx that don't even respect yall? meaning, cops don't even respect and like rats, they use yall. i got a lil tolerance for folx callin tha cops on molestation typa shit, but callin tha cops on folx hustlin, or talkin to tha cops about who killed who, that shit has ZERO tolerance. folx on here talkin all that, it's okay to call the law, supposed to be in these streets? if so, then say that shit to street folx yall hang with and c wut happens. if not, then this thread don't apply to u and this stop snitchin shit don't apply to u. i mean if i'm shopliftin at wal-mart and an employee sees me and snitches on me, i aint' trippin, cuz i EXPECT him to snitch. but a dude from tha streets snitchin on me, that's different cuz like said alot of times, there's codes to abide by. fucc tha snitches. i gives a fucc. fold.
Quick question "OG killa Don hard as a rock T mufuckin gangsta-Spoon" If u with your homeboy and u get shot, would it be snitchin if he call 911 cuz the police gon come too. Or should he adhere to the G code to never call the police and stab out. So u layin there leakin gettin low on breath, do u keep it gangsta and die, or do u call 911?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that might be the dumbest question ive seen in 2007

like police come to do CPR..are you a typing monkey?
you HAVE to be a typing monkey. i dont think youre a child, and you cant be a normal human.
so i'm really starting to think you arent even human and monkeys as far as i know, are the only animals that can type.

no person can be this dumb.

police: who shot you?
you: i dunno

fuck you think they gon say? "we aint helpin you till you tell us who shot you!"

someone needs to tar and feather you and make you walk up and down a crack spot kicking you in the ass every 6 steps

get your mind right. forreal.

and i seen you in that _____ thread actin like you had a vendetta against him over some shit he did that got deleted..you prolly snitched on dude when he was alive...god bless the dead and that was a joke but youre THAT foul. based on how you feel, huh? stop it.

even tho he dead i deleted the name cuz u prolly find some other shit to snitch on..prolly snitch on that nigga momma or somethin for jaywalkin...talkin' bout there was a baby in that car though..

mafiaqueen will snitch on you for getting soda instead of water with your free cup at carls jr if she see you. and dont let her see you comin' out a movie goin' into another movie nigga its goin' down with the flashlight and you.are.out.of.there

Apr 26, 2002
Gas One said:

you HAVE to be a typing monkey. i dont think youre a child, and you cant be a normal human.
so i'm really starting to think you arent even human and monkeys as far as i know, are the only animals that can type.

no person can be this dumb.

fuck you think they gon say? "we aint helpin you till you tell us who shot you!"

someone needs to tar and feather you and make you walk up and down a crack spot kicking you in the ass every 6 steps

get your mind right. forreal.

and i seen you in that _____ thread actin like you had a vendetta against him over some shit he did that got deleted..you prolly snitched on dude when he was alive...god bless the dead but youre foul. stop it.

even tho he dead i deleted the name cuz u prolly find some other shit to snitch on
lol, thank you gas. fold.

Nov 13, 2004
Gas One said:

i'm really starting to think you arent even human.
no one can be this dumb.

U an ignant bastard tho.....I thought u was off work. U got a computer at home, I'm shocked. Police dont show up to shooting calls???? But I'm thru with u square bear, I'm sure u have already snitched on folks. U a bitch! But the more I read your text, you are a young dude still living at home. My oldest child is probably taller than u. I've traveled the world and I OWN properties......Sayin that to say...maybe I'm just out of touch with young buck thinking. I'm really grown and have experienced life. I graduated from college. U most likely still have favorite rapper u idolize. I'm not tryin to come off talkin down to u, just tryin to figure out why your mentality is so unrelatable. A real grown ass man wont turn a blind eye to certain crimes involving kids..thats just the truth. Some of your understanding and responses are juvenile too. I wouldnt be suprised if we aint have a hella age gap....

Apr 26, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
Where in that statement did I say "I"???? Where? I'ma snitch cuz I question what "yall" would do? Wow.....I'm questioning U!! You talk that shit but niggaz like u would tell on ya mama! I said that to say...hey....yall aint never been put to the test for real so its easy to be typing on your computer "I'ma hold mine" Are YOU sure is what I was sayin. Yall love to misquote me.....
u said:

mafiaqueen said:
Oh and one more thing...most of you niggaz "including Cam" have never been put in a situation where u looking at 25 to life so u cant say for sure what u will and wont do.
so, therefore, u ARE saying, quote, ".... so u cant say for sure wut u will and won't do". so............ if YOU WOULD kno wut YOURE gonna do, then how can u accuse US of not knowin? because snitch, YOU, your damn self would not know.

and quit with that double og, t fuccin gangsta bullshit. u don't kno me. i aint got shit to prove to u, u've already proven urself. i got credentials, but am i gonna prove to u, someone i dont' kno? i could be a geeky dude, or i could be certified on these streets, so quit tha name callin. i called u a name, cuz ur a self admitted snitch. fold.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
the snitch is through with me?

WHEW!!!

i dont even read shit you say cuz you a snitch
you be wastin yo time when i read the first sentence, start yawning and type a response

nothing you can say as a snitch will ever carry weight against me

thats that, now blow the whistle.

wooooo wooooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooooooooo

Apr 26, 2002
mafia queen, people like u really, REALLY irk me. u call urself a MAFIA queen, but would call tha cops at tha drop of a dime, specially if ur "faced with 25 to life". u typa fake gangstas make me SICC. for reals. i wish u were in my presence so i'd have some of my female friends violate ur ass, and thats on my life. fuccin snitches. u made a comment about pen niggas HATE molesters, wut the fucc u think they do to snitches? U MAKE ME SICC, really, to my fuccin stomach. i wish tha folx u run with, knew about u. fold.

Nov 13, 2004
T-Spoon said:
lol, thank you gas. fold.
Resident dick rider....Spoony G. Its cool, yall think what yall think..at the end of the day its the internet and my life is beautiful. Maybe I am a snitch for lovin children...hell I'ma mother so.....And as far as a vendetta against FT, never that!! Just aint like what he stood for and shit he did to people i know...simple. Gas One is probably a fan so naturally I'ma be a hater to him.

Nov 13, 2004
T-Spoon said:
u said:

so, therefore, u ARE saying, quote, ".... so u cant say for sure wut u will and won't do". so............ if YOU WOULD kno wut YOURE gonna do, then how can u accuse US of not knowin? because snitch, YOU, your damn self would not know.

and quit with that double og, t fuccin gangsta bullshit. u don't kno me. i aint got shit to prove to u, u've already proven urself. i got credentials, but am i gonna prove to u, someone i dont' kno? i could be a geeky dude, or i could be certified on these streets, so quit tha name callin. i called u a name, cuz ur a self admitted snitch. fold.
OK sir..as u say...fold.

Apr 26, 2002
again:

mafiaqueen said:
Where in that statement did I say "I"???? Where? I'ma snitch cuz I question what "yall" would do? Wow.....I'm questioning U!! You talk that shit but niggaz like u would tell on ya mama! I said that to say...hey....yall aint never been put to the test for real so its easy to be typing on your computer "I'ma hold mine" Are YOU sure is what I was sayin. Yall love to misquote me.....
u said:

mafiaqueen said:
Oh and one more thing...most of you niggaz "including Cam" have never been put in a situation where u looking at 25 to life so u cant say for sure what u will and wont do.

and quit with that double og, t fuccin gangsta bullshit. u don't kno me. i aint got shit to prove to u, u've already proven urself. i got credentials, but am i gonna prove to u, someone i dont' kno? i could be a geeky dude, or i could be certified on these streets, so quit tha name callin. i called u a name, cuz ur a self admitted snitch.

quit tha name callin please, diccryder, bla, bla, bla, can i at least get an admission on ur snitch statement? i found that thru time on these boards, when folx cant hav an intellectual convo, or when they baccs against tha wall, they resort to name calling. just admit ur a snitch mob queen, jus do it. c'mon. and lol at gas, u str8 homie, i'm jus happy ur not a SNITCH, even worse, an ADMITTED snitch. fold.

Nov 13, 2004
T-Spoon said:
mafia queen, people like u really, REALLY irk me. u call urself a MAFIA queen, but would call tha cops at tha drop of a dime, specially if ur "faced with 25 to life". u typa fake gangstas make me SICC. for reals. i wish u were in my presence so i'd have some of my female friends violate ur ass, and thats on my life. fuccin snitches. u made a comment about pen niggas HATE molesters, wut the fucc u think they do to snitches? U MAKE ME SICC, really, to my fuccin stomach. i wish tha folx u run with, knew about u. fold.
I never said I would snitch facing 25 to life, I asked what would YOU do! Also i said I would drop a dime on a child molestor,child abuser, or said serial killer living next door to me. I actually spoke against niggaz turnin states, and holdin they nuts on niggaz they on cases with. But the funny thing is, its other people in here that agreed with me and yall aint said shit to them....But I know how it go and I can hold my own but I understand my words sting a lil more cuz u get clowned by a chick. But u a lil kid to me for real.

Nov 13, 2004
T-Spoon said:
again:

u said:

and quit with that double og, t fuccin gangsta bullshit. u don't kno me. i aint got shit to prove to u, u've already proven urself. i got credentials, but am i gonna prove to u, someone i dont' kno? i could be a geeky dude, or i could be certified on these streets, so quit tha name callin. i called u a name, cuz ur a self admitted snitch.

quit tha name callin please, diccryder, bla, bla, bla, can i at least get an admission on ur snitch statement? i found that thru time on these boards, when folx cant hav an intellectual convo, or when they baccs against tha wall, they resort to name calling. just admit ur a snitch mob queen, jus do it. c'mon. and lol at gas, u str8 homie, i'm jus happy ur not a SNITCH, even worse, an ADMITTED snitch. fold.
Yep I'll snitch on a child molestor...TELL THE WORLD!!!! IF u fuckin kids u betta watch out.

Apr 26, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
I never said I would snitch facing 25 to life, I asked what would YOU do! Also i said I would drop a dime on a child molestor,child abuser, or said serial killer living next door to me. I actually spoke against niggaz turnin states, and holdin they nuts on niggaz they on cases with. But the funny thing is, its other people in here that agreed with me and yall aint said shit to them....But I know how it go and I can hold my own but I understand my words sting a lil more cuz u get clowned by a chick. But u a lil kid to me for real.
no, u DIDNT. u did NOT ask, "wut would i do". u ASSUMED that me and others would not kno wut to do. meaning if u accused us of that, then u must feel that way. u accused ME of not knowing wut to do, u did not ask wut i would do. i KNO i would not talk. i KNO that u would, because, you accused ME of not knowing wut to do, so therefore, if u can accuse me of that, then u MUS feel like that (not knowing wut to do), otherwise y ACCUSE (not ask) us of not knowing. fold.

Nov 13, 2004
T-Spoon said:
no, u DIDNT. u did NOT ask, "wut would i do". u ASSUMED that me and others would not kno wut to do. meaning if u accused us of that, then u must feel that way. u accused ME of not knowing wut to do, u did not ask wut i would do. i KNO i would not talk. i KNO that u would, because, you accused ME of not knowing wut to do, so therefore, if u can accuse me of that, then u MUS feel like that (not knowing wut to do), otherwise y ACCUSE (not ask) us of not knowing. fold.
What????? Dude.....lets skip it homie.fold....What duz fold mean?

Apr 26, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
Yep I'll snitch on a child molestor...TELL THE WORLD!!!! IF u fuckin kids u betta watch out.
T-Spoon said:
and WHY THA FUCC, do snitch threads turn into child molestation threads? if i saw a kid get molested, i'd beat that molesters ass. ME PERSONALLY, would not call tha cops, that's jus me, and i assume gas and ces. BUT, if u were my neighbor and called the cops, would i be mad at you, would i look down on you and call you a rat, or a snitch. naw, i wouldn't, BUT i wouldn't trust you, seein it's easy for u to call the cops.
fold.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Also i said I would drop a dime on a child molestor,child abuser, or said serial killer living next door to me.

(definition of 'serial killer')
# someone who murders more than three victims one at a time in a relatively short interval
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# Serial killers are individuals who have a history of multiple slayings of victims who were generally unknown to them beforehand.

(definition of child abuse)
Definitions of child abuse on the Web:

* physical, emotional, or sexual abuse of children, usually by parents, relatives, or caretakers. See also battered-child syndrome, under syndrome.
www.mercksource.com/pp/us/cns/cns_h...zcommonzSzdorlandszSzdorlandzSzdmd_a_04zPzhtm

YOU ARE A SNITCH BY DEFINITION
GOODBYE
AND FUCK YOUR HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION SNITCH

Apr 26, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
What????? Dude.....lets skip it homie.fold....What duz fold mean?
read it reeeeaaaaaalllll sloooooooooooow, wut i said makes PERFECT sense, ur a grown ass lady, whose got her shit str8 right? i can tell ur not dumb, don't act it now. dug urself a hole u cant get out of? don't worry, jus hope all tha hustlers u hang with dont c this thread, i doubt they will, so don't worry. I WON'T TELL, lol. fold.