CAM'RON WILL BE ON CBS 60 MINUTES ON SUNDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
the.know.how said:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0419072giles2.html

cam filing police report in 1999...vict name - giles, cameron

looks like he got his ass kicked on a basketball court n cried like a bitch all the way to the cops
That Dont make him a snitch. I used to date this guy back in the day and he got jumped twice by the same group of niggaz, so he goes and gets a restraining order on them so in case he popped one it would play in his favor. Lo and behold he ended up killin one of'em and he got off on self defense cuz there was a record of the situation. I think he was smart not a snitch IMO. He's free, one's dead, and the other's got the message.

Feb 17, 2006
hey, just saying he's a hypocrite...he was talking to the cops and it was more than just "hi, how ya doin"

i'm not anti-cam more than i am anti-pretty much any mainstream artist...i know they're all fake, and it's just showbusiness

May 10, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Its funny how so many niggas on siccness.net be hating on Cam'ron. I guess he "get they computers bootin". At the end of the day its all jealousy. Another thread completely ruined.
You "hate" on 50 Cent in the exact same manner...

Nov 13, 2004
Originally Posted by Gas One
what type of fucking virtual ass situation is a child getting raped AS YOU WATCH? ive seen the stupidest fucking situations (ie: mafiaqueen) to make it okay to involve law enforcement.

if a child is getting raped as you watch, youre actually going to call cops instead of stop it yourself? how are you gonna feel on the line for 9-11 while some dude is still hitting a little girl from the back in the next room?

look homie, if i see a kid in trouble, im going to risk my life to rectify the situation. if a child is screaming out the window behind a bunch of flames, im not going in the house to call the fire department. theres not time.

what if the cops dont even do anything and he continues to rape children?

what are you gonna do, call the cops twice? be on first name basis with cops?

dont twist around ice-ts words, he said cam involved the rules of the street to hip hop. no one can possibly take every single scenario in the world and put them in two clear sides, "snitching" and "not snitching".

involving yourself in business that in no way involves you is whats bieng said here. unfortunatly, thats bieng considered "not snitching" when it should possibly be called something else.

Make your mind up dude, wasnt it u that said u would watch a child being raped and put on your ipod and smoke one??? I'm sure that was you.....

Gas One posted last week...
OG mad dog could be outside fucking a 12 year old boy on the railing of the apartment complex with a bill clinton mask on and a knife to his back and i'd put my ipod on and smoke a cigarette like they werent even there.

Gas One posted this today.....
look homie, if i see a kid in trouble, im going to risk my life to rectify the situation.

Which is it asshole?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Gas One : 04-22-2007 at 07:45 PM

Feb 8, 2003
MrPeete said:
You "hate" on 50 Cent in the exact same manner...

No I dont your a straight SNITCH bottomline. How do I hate on 50 when I purchased every one of his albums the day they dropped not to mention I own every G Unit album I just disagree with alot of things Curtis does for attention sometimes, so quit speaking on on matters you dont know about.

You just wants some attention you runaway love azz nigga, you always get ignored around here thats why you stalk me, Rob, Spoon and everyone else bc you wanna fit in and be noticed. You at the wrong forum you need to be at The Americas Most Wanted forum snitching and looking for leads.

Just like it was stated in the other thread your a online police trying to incriminate mofo on here.

Nov 13, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
No I dont your a straight SNITCH bottomline. How do I hate on 50 when I purchased every one of his albums the day they dropped not to mention I own every G Unit album I just disagree with alot of things Curtis does for attention sometimes, so quit speaking on on matters you dont know about.

You just wants some attention you runaway love azz nigga, you always get ignored around here thats why you stalk me, Rob, Spoon and everyone else bc you wanna fit in and be noticed. You at the wrong forum you need to be at The Americas Most Wanted forum snitching and looking for leads.

Just like it was stated in the other thread your a online police trying to incriminate mofo on here.
Just curious, why do u call 50 Curtis like u know him? And what has he done that YOUR boy Camron hasnt done in terms of attention? You always on here vouchin for Cam like yall boyz, are yall? And when did 50 ever snitch on somebody? I must have missed that.

May 30, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Just curious, why do u call 50 Curtis like u know him? And what has he done that YOUR boy Camron hasnt done in terms of attention? You always on here vouchin for Cam like yall boyz, are yall? And when did 50 ever snitch on somebody? I must have missed that.
When did 50 snitch??? Hhhhhmmmm. On 106 & Park around the time GRODT had dropped he was dry snitching talking about Murder Inc was started with drug money.

May 10, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:

lol you mad because you're dumb.

You're definition of "hating" is a selective one. If someone said the same things about Cam'ron that you say about 50 Cent you'd call them a hater. But since it's YOU, god forbid ... YOU, Cesolito #1 can never be a hater... :ermm:

Feb 8, 2003
mafiaqueen said:

RE Read

I never said 50 Snitched(I was called Peter a snitch). I just think 50 Curtis Boo boo or whatever alias you wanna call him did alot of people dirty like Styles P & The Game for example.. I call him curtis bc thats his real name his new album is called CURTIS.
Everybody calls him curtis so why cant I.

Oct 21, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
That Dont make him a snitch. I used to date this guy back in the day and he got jumped twice by the same group of niggaz, so he goes and gets a restraining order on them so in case he popped one it would play in his favor. Lo and behold he ended up killin one of'em and he got off on self defense cuz there was a record of the situation. I think he was smart not a snitch IMO. He's free, one's dead, and the other's got the message.
that's what camron did