Cam'Ron responds to Nas.....New Diss Track (audio inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Cam had a tight ass freestyle dissin nas that i had...he did it on hot 97..and he had another one that i heard that was like 18 min. long..and it was tight..im feeling cam..well i dunno bout these freestyles..

He sounds like a little girl crying. The beef was between Nas & Jigga. he aint got no business up in there. Beanies's camp is doin the same when its not even their beef to be involved. Its a trend for lotta fakes to be poppin shit on wax. I aint got no respect for that. Probably one of those fake publicity stunts to get more sales which is pretty played out. Nas should let Bravehearts ride for him. U know if this was the case with 2pac, outlaws would of went all out boii.

May 13, 2002
promotionCM, I don't think you know the whole story. Nas boycotted the Hot97 summer jam because they wouldn't let him diss Jay-Z, and in radio interviews on NY's rival station dissed a bunch of people including Cam'ron, Noreaga and some others.

--
HeX

LOL Yea ur right i didnt hear it till now. I just heard what Nas had to say on that Radio Station. Yo He spoke the real. Much props to him on that. He spoke up for "all" artists that these labels are payin these radios to play their stuff, that doesnt represent true hiphop. Hiphop come from the streets and a artist should have the freedom to say anything. And since people are forced to hear all these wack rappers on the radio 24-7, most of these rappers got their own style confused thinkin that them soundin like jigga might get em airplay which is B.S. Thats so very true. I am tired of radio playing garbage songs just because they are funded heavily from the label. Thats why lotta independent rappers with quality music are suffering from this. I respect NAS opinion to the fullest. I feel the same way about Calfornia stations too.

May 9, 2002
Man
I respect Nas as an artist but Fools BEEN Shittin on Nas and His Rep more than a Toilet

Im not a Fan of Nas or the Cokafella Camp but he need to get wit his Haters on a personal level or quit all that Beefin Bullshit Period.

Talkin down on someone's deceased Mother is as low as u can Go

Let's see how much of a Man or even a Thug Nas is....I hope it's not the Eminem kind!!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Ok if East ain't fighting with the West then they fighting with themselves....man dat was some bootsy ass battle rap dere..Camron shouldn't even try...lyrically Nas would tear his ass up!

Camron PUT DOWN THE MIC!

Apr 25, 2002
All Nas said about Camron was his album was weak. I'm sorry but you don't start throwing cheap comments about Nas's daughter and Nas's deceased mother, you may say his album was weak and throw in an extra comment. What happened with Camron was that he was waiting for the day that he could be involved in the Jigga and Nas beef, and a little comment by Nas just gave him the opportunity to be involved now.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TAT SHIT IS SOO WEEK NAS DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO RESPOND IT WOULD BE MORE OF DISS IF HE DIDNT

FUCC ROC-A-FELLA AND THERE BYTCH ASS SHYT AND THEM AND MEMPH BLEEK TRYNA STEAL THE GETLOW NAME MUST BE WHY JT AND NAS ARE WORKINGTOGETHER CUZ THEY BOTH DONT LIKE ROC-A-FELLA
LoL preach on mayne preach on

May 18, 2002
He bit DMX? You gotta be pretty wack to bite a biter. Fuck Cam if this shit is true. I just lost respect... and I might have supported this cat... especially with that Daz production. But NOT now... No fuckin way.