Cam'ron disses Nas, Jigga, Mase & 50...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
No I didnt hear or see it on tv, radio nothing of that nature. and they didnt call me either.

I dont know how to say it without putting out names and knocking they hustle lets just put it like this someone close to me is good friends with a indivdual from G Unit(Not 50) they have been for a couple years and they told that person that 50 and Cam conversates on the phone about this beef and what to do next to sell.

It will come out eventually just remember this thread.

Oct 14, 2004
its funny because Iam the illest cat on here. So hate all you want. You just hate my style. Bitches.

Cam would kill Nas and Jay. Anyone saying different is foolish.

@Thizz-you been on my dick.

Feb 8, 2003
JLMACN said:
CESO...

you said the same thing about Game and 50 but they still hate eachother...and over a year ago you said they was friends and it will come out soon...

but never did.

I didnt say the same thing Actually your putting words in my mouth. The topic back then was about 50 & Dre is still getting paid off the Games Doctor Advocate album which was already a proven fact Game even says it in his new mixtape on the song T.K.O. Far as teh Game and 50 being friends I said watch Game and 50 become friends as in me just assumming.

In this situation (Camron & 50) It was mentioned by a real resource. But like I said I dont gotta come on here and tell names and prove anything believe what ever you want I know what was said.

Feb 8, 2003
@JL

You act like i was they savior or something. I cant help it if they 2005 sit down meeting(Arranged by Dre and Eminem, Jimmy Iovine) didnt work out in the end. remember its the music business things cahnge quickly.