Cam'ron - "50 Cent Diss" THE RESPONSE JUST IN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
Cam need to come harder than saying 'Cuurrrtis'.... What's worse, rockin' pink or having the same first name as a musical legend (Mr. Mayfield RIP)....

Apr 7, 2006
.... swear to god... foolz be on sum busterfied....

*waits for someone to post pics of cam in all pink in the all pink SUV*

It's one thing for the real-men were pink hype, but when you rock it like you tryin' to change the fashion industry... then do a 180, get rid of the car and your whole wardrobe and claim blood? I unno....

Apr 25, 2002
that shit was tight. cam didnt even really give it to him like he did to jay or nas. i think its funny cam is laughin at this shit 50 really seems like the one who has something to prove.... NY fucks with the dips already

Feb 8, 2003
B-San said:
Cam need to come harder than saying 'Cuurrrtis'.... What's worse, rockin' pink or having the same first name as a musical legend (Mr. Mayfield RIP)....

Obvious you dont know nothing about Cam your judging him from 2002. Cam been stop wearing pink in 2003 he rocked purple in 2004 for purple haze now he rocks normal colors mostly black & red since them dipset main colors.

Dipset will never be over bc they a movement which is more then music they really in the streets. G Unit as a label is almost done its only a matter of time before artists start leaving the label. I dont care how much money 50 Cent got if his next album flops then its a wrap. Bc no one else on his label can sale over gold no more and he knows it tahst the reason he taking shots at camron & jim jones bc jim cd is a top saler on a independent label while banks sold less on a major label. Its just like he did in 2003 to JaRule when he was getting ready to debut take shots at the hot artist at the moment and right now its all about the dipset. Even the white surburban kids claiming the dipset now you remember a few years back it was all g unit but now they thru the 50 cent tank tops away and rocking the birds now.

Apr 7, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Obvious you dont know nothing about Cam your judging him from 2002. Cam been stop wearing pink in 2003 he rocked purple in 2004 for purple haze now he rocks normal colors mostly black & red since them dipset main colors.
Wutever... It's on you if you wanna let that kinda shit slide... I'm glad he ain't from my coast

I know enuff 'bout Cam to say that without a doubt Big L would be embarrassed...

regardless if he a wanna B a Blood... He still pink n' purple on the inside...

Feb 8, 2003
B-San said:
Wutever... It's on you if you wanna let that kinda shit slide... I'm glad he ain't from my coast

I know enuff 'bout Cam to say that without a doubt Big L would be embarrassed...

regardless if he a wanna B a Blood... He still pink n' purple on the inside...

Quit being closed minded hater now i know your bias and talking out your azz.
Killa Cam and Big L where homeboys as a matter of fact they was in a group together that shows how much you know. you should stop right now talking bout the set while you ahead bc you have no clue on whats going on.

Apr 7, 2006
1 of the reasons hip-hop is dead and gangster rap is a victim of identity theft!

Cesolito #1 said:
Quit being closed minded hater
Open your mind and your ass will follow... maybe that's how he got to wearin' all that pink in the first place... and he now pink and purple on the inside... c'mon, quit standing up for your man - you makin' yourself look suspect as well

Cesolito #1 said:
now i know your bias and talking out your azz.
I am biased. I don't condone fake-ass gangbangin' - 'specially if it aint from the West...

Cesolito #1 said:
Killa Cam and Big L where homeboys as a matter of fact they was in a group together that shows how much you know.
No shit - and that wuz the reason I said Big L would be embarrassed.... My dead homie would feel the same way if I switched shit up, wore pink and started claimin' Vice Lords or some offbrand foreign-ass shit

Cesolito #1 said:
you should stop right now talking bout the set while you ahead bc you have no clue on whats going on.
Its not so much that I stay ahead it's more so that other cats go outta their way to stay behind...

to start claimin' a post-early 90's 'set' in your mid 20's = perpetrator... and behind the times -

if you ain't been put on the 'set' and you defendin' them on the net you either a female or a non-blac male groupie that has never met a real certified West Coast gangbangin' vet...

Pink rags, pink flags, pink bandannas!?! That's what you down with?

I been to Jamaica Queens - they go way harder than that!
...and Harlem got way to much history to have it be desecrated by this dude...

Quit disrepectin' the West and the East by commin' up here wit this garbage

or better yet head over this way with your pink rags and put in some work for the 'set' - I'll introduce you to some folks from where this whole gangsta shit started - then maybe you'll have a clue as to "what's going on"...

Internet-wannaB-pinkflaggin-perpetratin'-ass-mark

congratulations! you are one of the reasons why hip-hop is dead and gangster rap is a victim of identity theft!

Feb 8, 2003
B-San said:
Open your mind and your ass will follow... maybe that's how he got to wearin' all that pink in the first place... and he now pink and purple on the inside... c'mon, quit standing up for your man - you makin' yourself look suspect as well

I am biased. I don't condone fake-ass gangbangin' - 'specially if it aint from the West...

No shit - and that wuz the reason I said Big L would be embarrassed.... My dead homie would feel the same way if I switched shit up, wore pink and started claimin' Vice Lords or some offbrand foreign-ass shit

Its not so much that I stay ahead it's more so that other cats go outta their way to stay behind...

to start claimin' a post-early 90's 'set' in your mid 20's = perpetrator... and behind the times -

if you ain't been put on the 'set' and you defendin' them on the net you either a female or a non-blac male groupie that has never met a real certified West Coast gangbangin' vet...

Pink rags, pink flags, pink bandannas!?! That's what you down with?

I been to Jamaica Queens - they go way harder than that!
...and Harlem got way to much history to have it be desecrated by this dude...

Quit disrepectin' the West and the East by commin' up here wit this garbage

or better yet head over this way with your pink rags and put in some work for the 'set' - I'll introduce you to some folks from where this whole gangsta shit started - then maybe you'll have a clue as to "what's going on"...

Internet-wannaB-pinkflaggin-perpetratin'-ass-mark

congratulations! you are one of the reasons why hip-hop is dead and gangster rap is a victim of identity theft!

Listen up you dumb immature fucker, You wrote all that hate for nothing. Your a clown. Also for you too be so super gangsta on the streets you sure in the hell on that internet alot if you was bangin that hard you wouldnt have time for siccness.net you'll be out there on the turf.

Far as your comments to me:

For one im a black man so dont come at me with that race card shit(if you street then you street it dont matter what color or gang you claim) I doubt that your black or white., second I never ever wore pink one time in my life and who cares if some rappers gangbangs for real or not. Third I dont give a shit about your gangbangin lesson 101 I know and is related plenty of savage niggas(too bad they spending the rest of they lifes doing bids). Fourth I dont bang so it dont matter to me and thats not popular here no more like it still is on the west. I was in the streets in my past not as a gang member but as a dealer and some other shit but who cares that shit is all behind me now im 26 years old a father of two so what the fuck i look like still being in the streets like a dumb muthafucka. you gotta realize once you have the opportunity to make it out the streets or a failure situation do it bc theres no winners in the streets you always end up in a coffin or in prison. Take that for how you want bc Im done responding to your bias opinions and ignorant personality. Get some value & meaning in your life nigga. For Hip Hop be so dead your sure in the fuck in the HIP HOP forum so what that say about you?

Feb 8, 2003
Also for your comment about Big L he wore pink before stupid mofo. go do your school work kid. and keep being a bias kid and stop speaking on teh east coast bc obviously you dont know shit about it.

Aug 16, 2002
man did yall even listen to what cam is talkin bout...some real shit! talkin bout the Real 50, Supreme, Curtiss having no street Credibility, not just a diss he speakin on some real shit! 50 got shitted on!

Apr 7, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Listen up you dumb immature fucker, You wrote all that hate for nothing.Your a clown. Also for you too be so super gangsta on the streets you sure in the hell on that internet alot
Okay Mr. 7000 + posts vs my 186 (I took off 3 cuz they dealin' with your mark-ass)

Cesolito #1 said:
if you was bangin that hard you wouldnt have time for siccness.net you'll be out there on the turf.
Speakin' on offbrands that got pink rags in they resumes and the groupies that love'em aint considered bangin' - it's hoe checkin' -

Cesolito #1 said:
Far as your comments to me:For one im a black man so dont come at me with that race card shit(if you street then you street it dont matter what color or gang you claim) I doubt that your black or white., second I never ever wore pink one time in my life and who cares if some rappers gangbangs for real or not. Third I dont give a shit about your gangbangin lesson 101 I know and is related plenty of savage niggas(too bad they spending the rest of they lifes doing bids). Fourth I dont bang so it dont matter to me and thats not popular here no more like it still is on the west.
See that's wut I'm talkin' bout... for sum outta state niggaz that's all it iz - a trend... just like pink flaggin'... I gotta question for you my fellow blac man...why do you stick up for grown-ass brothas tryin to create a set and influence younger kids to bang? Do you know Crips kill more Crips in Cali than anything else? Why couldn't the blood situation in NY turn out any different? Wut if continues to spread and touch out your way... your kids start idolizin' that shit... then you gon' be the 'dumb immature fucker' for stickin' up for the succelle in tha 1st place....

Cesolito #1 said:
I was in the streets in my past not as a gang member but as a dealer and some other shit but who cares that shit is all behind me now im 26 years old a father of two so what the fuck i look like still being in the streets like a dumb muthafucka. you gotta realize once you have the opportunity to make it out the streets or a failure situation do it bc theres no winners in the streets you always end up in a coffin or in prison. Take that for how you want bc Im done responding to your bias opinions and ignorant personality. Get some value & meaning in your life nigga.
Congratulations you finally tried to make some sense (using the old tired-ass cliche... "I used to be in the streets.. big husltin'... until somebody got me pregnant, so now I'm a square who thinks pink flaggin is hard, so don't speak on the set I don't claim, nigga"...) I'm 29 and been doin' my thing up and down the west coast since my teens... got sum folks from where this whole gangsta shit started... I would tell my kids (don't got none yet cuz I still gotta a couple plays to complete) what they went thru as a result of bangin' and why alotta niggas, like Cam and his groupies (not talkin' bout regular cats that like his music, but the cheerleaders, yadamean?) are perpetratin' and will get broke off as result...

Cesolito #1 said:
For Hip Hop be so dead your sure in the fuck in the HIP HOP forum so what that say about you?
Actually you responded to my first ever post in here and you were quick to prove me right...

So thanks to you, I've got my updated saying...

Hip-hop is dead and gangster rap is a victim of identity theft!

class is dismissed - but don't forget your dunce cap...