CAMPO IS GONE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I was just about to post this up Nell!! Good shit playa!! Yea it will be Parcells mane!! And about Emmitt, not sure if I want him back as a starter, plus he would have to take a pay cut! But regardless we are very close to signing Parcells so its about to be crackin!! Watch out world America's team will be back vedi soon!!! GOT EM!!!

May 9, 2002
dog emmit can get 1200yards for the next 2 season's if the boys
can get the O line fixed he will show everybody that he still can play i say take the pay cut and comeback and i also hope we can get the rocket back to his contrac is up and he say he is willing to comeback for lesser pay

May 9, 2002
i saw the press conference earlier this morning on ESPNEWS...

...how about jones saying he isn't firing (although he never used that word) campo b/c they sucked...he said a few times "i want everyone to know that this change isn't b/c of what campo DIDN'T do"

COME ONNN NOW!...the cowboys records the last three years:

5-11
5-11
5-11

so ..your telling me if they were 11-5 those three years and in the playoffs and at least acting like they wanted to win a super bowl....jones would have got rid of him anyways??..riiiiiight...

...how about cut the bullshit....you fired him b/c he was the worst coach in cowboys history, and showed NO improvement in his 3 years....

blah.

May 9, 2002
I say take a pass rusher with that 5th pick ifeel were still solid
enough at runnin back and at QB put Carter back at sarter cause
with a decent O line he would be a dangerous QB i heard somewhere the cowboys are lookin at stephen davis from washington come on now didnt have knee problems along with
the problems he have now Emmit is the smart choice grab a running back in the second round pass rusher first actually we
need a pass rusher, OT,CB,RB at CB i like are duo of Ross and Hunter they might be he starters next sason worst come to worst
get a vet Qb it will be some on the market in a couple months

Apr 25, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
COME ONNN NOW!...the cowboys records the last three years:

5-11
5-11
5-11

so ..your telling me if they were 11-5 those three years and in the playoffs and at least acting like they wanted to win a super bowl....jones would have got rid of him anyways??..riiiiiight...

...how about cut the bullshit....you fired him b/c he was the worst coach in cowboys history, and showed NO improvement in his 3 years....

blah.
Let me shed some light on this whole Campo situation...

Campo is not nearly as bad of a coach as his record indicates.

1) His first year he had the worst offensive coordinator in NFL history calling plays for him. Jack Reily alone cost us 3-4 games in 2000

2) In the year 2001 Jerry Jones makes the biggest mistake EVER and forces Campo to start Quincy Carter his rookie year. Jerry Jones the fan that he is was so enamored by Quincy Carters ability on Georgia game tapes that he forgot to do one important thing and thats........DEVELOP HIM!! He rushes Quincy Carter on the field, a guy that has a lot of talent but is missing the basic fundementals in the game...And what happens? He has a horrendous game against the Bucs and gets injured the following week against the Raiders..

3) 2001 continue Quincy Carter gets injured, then we start Anthony Wright, Wright gets injured, we start Clint Stoerner, then Jerry Jones signs the biggest BUST in NFL History Ryan Leaf. So that is 4 different QB's starting in 2001, it's impossible to win with 4 different QB's starting for your team. And mix that with the worst offensive coordinator in NFL History Jack Reily calling the plays 5-11 is BLESSING...

4) 2002, Jerry Jones makes the biggest mistake and the move that seals Dave Campos fate as a Cowboys head coach. He signs Offensive Coordinator Bruce Coslet. Bruce Coslet is truly an evil man...This mothafucka brought the Bengals attitude to Dallas. If any of yall have seen our games, the playcalling has very little creativity. It's clear that Bruce Coslet does not like Quincy Carter, and when he advocated to start Chad Hutchinson and actually got the go ahead from Jerry there was no way we were goign to have a winning season.

5) Campos biggest problem was game management and lack of control over his team. He never got a chance to pick his own staff, Jerry did all that shit, and Jerry ended picking people that didn't mesh with Campo and those people were the offensive coordinators Reily and especially bitch ass Coslet...

I hope Coslet gets fired....

Campo is a great coach and I want to see him succeed, I feel sooooooo bad for him because he was dealt a hand to work with. How are you suppose to suceed if you have no control over the draft, and coaches you want to work with? It's almost impossible..

He's a good Defensive Coordinator and he will find a job again...

Now the Big Tuna is coming to town..OH BOY!! :classic:

The first thing he'll do is FIRE COSLET..HOORRRRRFUCKKINNRAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll then clean house

He'll keep Emmitt....

He's got his Keshawn Johnson in Antonio Bryant

Hopefully he'll let Quincy and Chad duke it out in the offseason. But for some reason I have a feeling we may draft a QB and we will sign a veteran like Testaverde..

All I know is that the Boys will be a competitive team next season. And he ain't taking no shit from any body

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw I disagree tenk! I dont think Campo is good, I actually think he is a weak head coach, but a decent coordinator! I see sumthin like this happening......

He better fire Coslett, but he will keep our Defensive coordiantir though, and QB coach and special teams coach! But we will have a new o coordinator. Also not sure about the Emmitt situation, but I want to see what hambrick offers and maybe even draft a RB in the 2nd round. Also I hope we draft a QB in the first round hopefully either Leftwich, or Manning! But well see. Regardless.....WERE BACK!!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Naw I disagree tenk! I dont think Campo is good, I actually think he is a weak head coach, but a decent coordinator! I see sumthin like this happening......

He better fire Coslett, but he will keep our Defensive coordiantir though, and QB coach and special teams coach! But we will have a new o coordinator. Also not sure about the Emmitt situation, but I want to see what hambrick offers and maybe even draft a RB in the 2nd round. Also I hope we draft a QB in the first round hopefully either Leftwich, or Manning! But well see. Regardless.....WERE BACK!!!! GOT EM!!!!
Nah I don't think Campo is a good coach either, what I was trying to say is that he got a raw deal by not being able to hire his own staff and having a say in drafting players.

We also don't have a shot on Leftwich, this is the guy I REALLY WANT. The Bears, and Bengals are going to take Leftwich and Palmer. We have a shot at Chris Simms, Ragone, Boller, Klingsburry, Manning if he comes out, Brad Banks and some other good QB's. But Leftwich will take us to the superbowl in his second year.

May 9, 2002
Tenkamenin said:

The QB's that have popped up so far have been...

Vinny
Kordell
Rodney Peete
Jake Plummer
if there was any way to get Vinny to come over..i think that'd be your best choice.....although.....i agree, LEFTWITCH is THE MAN to get

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Hell naw i dont want no Riggone, Banks or any of those QB's with our #5 pick in the first round! The only QB's I would take in the first round are Leftwich, Palmer, & Manning!! So if Manning comes out then we can get him at # 5 fasho!! Fuck Vinny and dem!! I wouldnt mind Plummer though!! But well see what happens!! WERE BACK!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck CZAR, i agree 100% with those 3 QB's. Alot of people really get confused when it comes to college QB's converting to the NFL. I bet half the folks on this board though Crouch was going to run all over NFL teams. I was watching the replay of the Ole' Miss game last night, wondering if everyone was going to be sleeping on Manning cause his team wasnt highly ranked on a national level. Leftwich, Palmer and Manning are going to be the top 3 QB's as far as NFL performance.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
There u go nitro. U gettin it playa!! I do know my shit mane!! I just sometimes let it out in a trashtalkin way to spice it up!! Try not to take everything personal homie, because it aint. And u do know some things about the sports mane!! But yes these are the top 3 QB's fasho!! The only ones worth takin with our #5 pick!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw homie we are either gonna draft a QB or maybe take CB Newman from K. St.!!! Also Nell, P. Hunter wont be startin next year at CB, it will be M. Edwards at 1 slot and either Ross or if we draft Newman at the other side!! Hunter will be a nickel or dime corner for us though!! GOT EM!!!