Campaigning .... Fuck it!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should I Be a mod?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No (please state why)

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I havent seen any1 in here "take charge" as of yet. Im on the siccness every single day especially weekdays cuzz of school, and i think im a very good choice for a mod. no1 seems to really care bout going after "the mod job" besides me, sixxness and maybe 1 or 2 other persons. we need some1 thats in here every day (for the most part) keeping the haters away and the knowledge on vital. i have no beef with any1 and welcome every label with no bias. if you shall think otherwise please give your reasons.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Shit dogg....I'm always down....I'll say you should be, along with Bammer and a thirt party, who is not a mod from this board.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I voted no, because i think you're too young. (I'm 19 myself, and think I'm too young as well.)

What that basically means is...if there was only 1 mod here, you wouldn't be my first choice. But if there was 2+, who knows.........then again, thats just my dos. Keep campaigning...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
LOL thats not me

@tadou i think there should be more than 1 mod.
remember how you said they should be able to type
up long paragraphs not just "whats ur fav cd? well
i really havent seen any1 do that so far but we need
a mod for right now. there will be obvious leaders once
this board progresses but until then we need atleast
1 person thats here everyday.