Camp MobFigaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
they're not a group but they are on it. cormega got a tight solo. all tracks except two are produced by roblo.rob also raps on this. his two solo cuts are fuckin knock.its basically a comp.if you like the jackas solo youll probly dig this too.i may be exagerattin a lil but in my opinion rob lo got the tightest beats around.three recycled trax but they are redid sort of like a remix....i dont got the time right now but ill post a track listin later

Apr 25, 2002
this album is fuckin tight...the figz are releasing nothing but quality albums back to back...rob lo is shaping up to be one of the premier producers in the bay with the potential to blow...i expect big things from the mob figaz camp.

Apr 25, 2002
NICKpro RM said:
this album is fuckin tight...the figz are releasing nothing but quality albums back to back...rob lo is shaping up to be one of the premier producers in the bay with the potential to blow...i expect big things from the mob figaz camp.
i totally agree mayne...this shit is knockin'...19 tracks no skits, no bullshit....just straight knock comin' out of Pittsburg, CA. But i feel u about Rob Lo...that fool be comin' wit heat all the damn time...i'm always feelin his shit...the combination of the Mob Figz and the Ghetto Starz rappin over smooth ass Rob lo beats is lethal. Don't sleep :eek: