CAMOFLAUGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SF
Damn, I just was listenin to Camoflauge's album "I REPRESENT" that I aint listened to in over a year.

That shit is bumpin from beginning to end. I don't see anyone really mention dude on this board.

Anyone who listen to Camoflauge know any other good albums he got (I Represent is the only one I know) or anythin else he's on?

Thanks

RIP Camoflauge

Apr 13, 2006
Camoflauge / Pure Pain Records

Crime Affiliates - Crime Pays ( 1998 )
Dulaa - Komplex Feelings ( 1999 )
Camoflauge - I Represent ( 2000 )
Camolflauge - Strictly 4 Da Streets ( Drugs, Sex & Violence Vol. 1 ) ( 2001 )
Camoflauge - Keepin It Real ( 2002 )

Camoflauge R.I.P.
May 20, 2003 at 9:43:24 p.m. SAVANNAH, Ga. - The rapper Camoflauge, whose homespun albums made him a celebrity in Savannah while flirting with greater fame, was fatally shot while walking with his toddler son outside his recording studio. The 21-year-old rapper, whose real name was Jason Johnson, died Monday evening at a local hospital after he was shot outside Pure Pain Records in midtown Savannah. His son was not hurt. Police had made no arrests Tuesday. Acting Police Chief Willie Lovett formed a task force to investigate whether Johnson's death was related to recent violence including two other killings, and whether retribution might be involved.