*CAMEL SPIDERS* these shits are huge!!::a little info on some spiders found in Iraq::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2004

FOUND IN IRAQ !

They run 10 mph, jump three feet, are a nocturnal spider, so only come out at night unless they are in shade. When they bite you, you are injected with Novocain so you go numb instantly. You don't even know you are bitten when you are sleeping, so you wake up with part of your leg or arm missing because it has been gnawing on it all night long.

If you are walking around and you bump something that is casting a shadow over it, and the sun makes contact with it, you better run. It will instantly run for your shadow, and scream the whole time it is chasing you.

PS. The one on the bottom is eating the one on the top. These are Spiders found daily in IRAQ by our troops. Imagine waking up and seeing one of these bastards in your tent!!

"Myth: In the deserts of the Near East, there are "camel spiders" which anaesthetize sleeping humans and eat large chunks of their flesh.

Fact: Most North Americans probably have not heard this legend (widespread in Arab countries) but it was disseminated to some degree by Gulf War veterans and also has been repeated by the uninformed narrator of at least one TV documentary"

"Usually nocturnal, they sometimes come out in the day but will seek out shadows, even if the shadow is cast by a human. If the person moves, the solifugid follows the shadow, which gives the impression it is giving pursuit. It’s easy enough to get that impression, particularly as camel spiders can move at speeds of up to 16km/h."

Physically they might be an arachnaphobe's nightmare - I sure as hell wouldn't wanna see one in my room - but none of that shit about them being a threat to humans or 'screaming'(?!) is true. There is actually no sign of Camel spiders having any harmful venom atall.

Palm-sized flesh-eating Camel spiders have been found in the kit of forces returning from the field.
Although they look ferocious and have a powerful bite, they are harmless – for humans at least.
Despite the name and appearance, camel spiders are actually solifugids which, unlike spiders, do not have venom or silk glands. They prey on spiders, scorpions, insects, small vertebrates and other solifugids.

Apr 8, 2004
That is off the fuckin wall nutty shit right there. I hate spiders, I would run from it just cause it's a creepy lookin sonofabitch!!

Jan 10, 2004
i hate spiders too...

i think id spray him in the face with raid since it wouldnt kill him...

then cut off all its legs while its still a live....

and yes i really would do that if it fucked with me...

Jan 26, 2003
Selph Made said:
It will instantly run for your shadow, and scream the whole time it is chasing you.
SHIT BOTH ME N THE SPIDER WILL BE RUNNIN SCREAMIN OUR ASSES OFF...HELLA CUSSIN N SHIT...BUT ANYWAYZ...SPEAKIN OF TAKIN A SHIT...GOT DAMN!!!!! THAT MUTHAFUCKER IS HUGE...ID START HAULIN ASS!!!! ID RUN AWAY FROM IT SCREAMIN SHIT FOR A WHILE THEN WHEN ITZ A FEW WAYZ BACK ILL TURN AROUDN N RUN TOWARDS IT N STOMP THAT SHIT OUT!! AND ILL CALL IT A SCRAP AND THROW GANG SIGNS AT IT....I DONT GET THAT SHIT THOUGH...ARE THEY HARMFUL OR NOT?? IS THAT SHIT ABOUT IT NUMBIN YOU INSTANTLY N EATS YOU LEG OR ARM UP TRUE??

Sep 12, 2002
ay fuck that if i get sent to iraq or something i would sleep wit my muh fuckin eyes open do you see how big that fucking spider is. Man i thought worrying about the taliban was bad but they got these fucking big ass creatures crawling around dammm.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i hate spiders too...and that shit would probably make me pass out if i saw it..haha...i miGht not be able to run from beinG amazed at the size of it...fucc i'm Gettin the chills now...just throw a baG of those in your ex-Girls house next time she starts flappin hahaha

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Thats a trip my boy Singe is over in Iraq fighting in the war and he was telling me about them. Thanks for the pic ive been meaning to look them up and see for myself...All that was posted about these spiders are facts. Some crazy shit....

Oct 18, 2003
my cousin in the marines told me about that shit.he said someone was fucking with one in the desert and it jumped on HIS FACE! he also told me when the soldiers don't got shit to do they go and catch them with their helmet.