Cam Newton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i didnt have him pegged as a jamarcus russell or ryan leaf bust. i had him more like vince young: decent but will never be great or elite. i might be hella fucking wrong on that one.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
He has done much better than i every thought...good for him.

4 picks to 3 TD's though? Not a good stat.
For a rookie you dont even really have to look at int's those are simply growing pains, adjusting to the speed and smaller windows. Manning threw hella ints his first season but it made him a better player. He's already physically imposing, when he puts the mental aspect of his game all the way together he has the potential to be elite.

May 9, 2002
He needs some help weapons wise. I know they have a very good running game, but he needs a premier WR...Smith is getting old. Blackmon from Okie State will more than likely come out for the draft after this year. He would be a HUGE pickup casue that kid is a beast. Also, Broyles from OU will be there.

May 2, 2002
I think he's done pretty damn well for only playing two games...the INT's are gonna be a given at this point.

He's thrown for over 400 yards in two games...so he has some weapons.

Their OC was the Browns OC when they broke out with Anderson, Braylon, Vicious, etc.

This team is looking very similar to that one...should be fun to watch.