Calvin Johnson Runs a 4.3 40 at the Combine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
Supa SAV'D OUTT said:
man the raiders would be stupid to draft a wr they got 2 good ones they just fuck up alot so calvin johnson would probably not get any good work ethic feel me they need a QB and a OL def is good just those 2 positions made a big difference thats why they had 2 wins
there aging though.....its not like it would be totally outta question....but they have more pressing needs....

May 3, 2002
I was watching the NFL network yesterday and it said that both Randy moss and Jerry Porter plan returning to the Raiders next season, so I really dont think they need Calvin

and how fast was Vernon Davis' 40 time last year? wasnt it 4.3 too?

Jan 4, 2003
I think CJ is gna be the real deal.. But Im not sure if I would pass on Russel or Peterson.. I wudn't mind any of the 3 though

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
raiders should trade down to the falcons and get schaub. he is already familiar with greg knapps offense and oakland could still land an olineman early in the first. not to mention schaub is somewhat proven whereas you have a bigger risk with russell or quinn plus the learning curve. schaub has 7 years experience in the wco and is quite proficient in it. food for thought.

May 9, 2002
UPSTATE NICCA said:
Raiders should trade down and get Adrian Peterson. or fuck it, just draft Peterson with the #1 pick. Hes my favorite player in this draft and would be a horse with Silver and Black
AP is injury prone. 2 injuries in 2 years isnt good; one being a ankle injury.

Plus, AP isnt even the best back in the draft.

Feb 14, 2006
I'm not too impressed with the QB crop this year I think it would be a mistake to pick a QB in this draft for the raiders. They need alot more help in other places (OL, RB, etc)