calvin johnson runs 4.33 40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
i been watchin calvin for a few years now and i knew last year halfway through the season that he was gonna be a BEAST in the NFL. whoever gets this guy is gonna be lucky as fuck

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Physically, he sounds like a beast, but we all know that doesn't matter. He could flop just like anybody else.

Vernon Davis is 6-3, 254 lbs and runs a 4.38 in the 40 yard dash.. That shit is ridiculous. I think that's more dazzling than Johnson's time, since Vernon outweighs him by 20 lbs. But I could only imagine what the Niners could do with Johnson and Davis.. Shit would be nice.
WOW.
________
EVEANDMAX

Apr 25, 2002
You can say that Calvin's gonna be good because his coach said so.. You can say Russel will be good because people said Vince Young wouldn't be and he turned out alright.. But it doesn't matter. Calvin Johnson is not Marvin Harrison and JeMarcus Russel is not Vince Young.

I don't doubt Calvin Johnson will be good.. Probably not better than Moss was though. I won't comment on Russel. But we're gonna have to wait and see how they do in the NFL.