@callme

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
myspace.com
is this young dee from the mighty OKC that X was talkin bout? if is he told me about you cuz i'm from tha OKC, N.E. SIDE.

and yeah we can see yo message

Jun 7, 2005
i'm from NORTH TULSA CUZ but i got alot niggas from the city i got love 4 some rillaz. i seen a message x had for me on here to get at him so i'm here but i'm not knowin the situation on if he is in the hole or what so i need his address cuz i been low key for a minute. let me know somethin

Dec 3, 2003
The Unkut said:
dam OK niggaz is reppin in dis muhfuca man good to see hometown folks on tha come up ... stay up homie
yea thats the bidness mayne! Northside OKC on mines pimp, its ah positive movement out here in THE CITY!

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
REPRESENT PLAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oklahoma niggaz all over this bitch, NORTHSIDE GET ON DOWN!! WE SICC.... :siccness:

FREE MY NIGGA X-RAIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURPORT MY NIGGA X-RAIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 7, 2005
YEAH YEAH NIGGAZ IS SLEEP ON THE O 4REAL BUT WE GOT SOME HEAT IN OKLAHOMA CUZZ. BUT SOMEHOW NIGGAZ KEEP OVERLOOKIN US LIKE WE AINT UP ON THE GAME OR SOMETHIN. NIGGAZ IS TRYIN TO GET IT OUT HERE BUT ALOT OF THESE NIGGAZ HERE HATE A LOT CUZZ THEY DONT WANT NOBOBY TO DO BETTER THAN THEM INSTEAD OF COMIN 2GETHER TO MASH ON THIS SHIT.

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
I feel you on that one Young Dee. Thats niggaz problem now a dayz, to much hatin and not enough surpportin and ridin!! But fuck dem hoe cakez, one of us OK niggaz gon get on tha map soon to help the rest of us real solid niggaz from the O out!!! THATS ON EVERYTHANG...