@CALLME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^you mean DJ SHARREL or however you spell his name. THE VERBAL TEK was just the radio show dj who played the music on the air. SHARREL did production and I dont think he got any of raideds shit. Xraided said a while back that he owns all his own shit. I talked to SHARREL when I ran into him in salinas while visiting my parents. Sharrel was promoting the MONTERRAYS FINEST cd. I asked about that rumor and he said he didnt have any tracks and he just stopped after the first cd cause he wasnt paid right. I need to get a hold of dude cause according too him he lives about a block from me. He was up promoting that cd but when i said i live in RIALTO and he said he did also but a few streets away i tripped out. Lost touch with dude though.

Feb 5, 2005
HOLLIS PUT N WORK ON Xz OL MATERIAL, BUT DEN IT GOT REPETITIVE....

OF COURSE BIzNESSWISE THINGz GOTTA B HANDLED ( CUz PERSONALLY, U AYN GONE EVA 4GET U OWE ME $$$ TIL IM PAID WHUT IM DUE )

BUT I WOULDNT MIND HEAR'N X ON SUMMO HOLLIS PRODUCTION ( IF X CHOOSEz, AN X HEARz A BEAT HE APPROVEz OF )

BUT 1ST THANGz 1ST....

PAY DA MAN !!!

- GEEzUz