Callin out....... WC MALICE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Ok Freestlye.. uh huh huh huh uh uh uh yo yo yo yo go go go go SHORTY ITS 'ER BER'TDAY!... -_-` FAG 50 CENT!! k er i go!

Ima expose-this-fool ... Dispose-uh-fool like a coke head 'blows'-'snow' //
Bro quit postin on the siccness, quit-this-shit ... I got a fist-'n-uh-'hitlist' ... 'n guess whos on it WCMAL-ICE //
And everyone knows whos to blame fo ruinin this forum, HE-IS ... Ima knock this bitch out in the votes like SEAK-DID //
'n what the fuck is the Hoody-Mafia ... Could-He-Drop-Uh CD if his life depended-on-it? //
I see you on the Detox man wit' the shit you know about growin you should be SUSPENDED-FROM-CHRONIC ... I [HEDGE] Hogg on this fool like SONIC //
Fall down cuz bitch ya' get B.A.U.R.S bobonic killin-spree ... 'n the whole fuccin siccness is FILLIN-ME ... If you supose to be a killer then why arnt you right here KILLIN-ME?? //
Could-It-Be this faggot is lieing about what-he-does ?? ... 'n like Big Bad Chorizo wid say I Stuck-Meat-In-His-Buns //
I got mad skills 'n they goin by the-tons ... Im smashin this bitch inta fuccin crumbs //

OoO Yea DROP IT LIKES ITZ HOT!!

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Kodogg, you only 14 years old so please dont get your feelings- hurt/
But fuckin wit WC is fit to be more embaressing for u than bein seen-in-skirts/
But believe-it's-worse, little nigga I'll leave you breathin through oxygen-tanks/
Cuz in an army full of Siccness faggots, you're just gettin lost-in-the-ranks/
Take you hostage-and-paint 3 k's on your face and drop you on 16th avenue/
On your knees for every one of these "vets", but you're just doin what you have-to-do/
It's too late to turn back now, leave you recievin more negative comments than Meezatine/
The siccest part of your entire verse is the space between the words, cuz at least-it's-clean/
Always whinin about bitches, after I take your manhood girls are the least-of-your-troubles/
You got that siccness? Not until I infect you with anthrax and you get realeased-in-a-bubble...../
From the hospital, cuz you thought it wasnt possible to become another victim/
Hoody Mafia hit this faggot 4 deep like a blunt, call em Vega when I split-him/
Cuz I wont miss-him....with the already-bloody-razor/
But I'm not avoidin his veins like I would with a Garcia-paper/

Feb 12, 2003
both had nice verses......i think it wuz pretty close but i'm gonna have to go wit WC it wut easier to read and understand hiz

vote=WCMALICE

Jun 12, 2002
My Spartanic Speech Is Bout' To Be Outspoken.....

LOL....These verses's were Bunk as they come for Multiple reason's (Insert Your reason Here)

Straight Mind distortion......Neither of you two WILL EVER live chunky from Rap skills......I usually turn the other cheek on bullshit verses's but __D__A__M__N__.......KODOGG's was straight splurgin'....That shit was Hard to swallow Pork nicca...DON'T TYPE BULLSHIT.....Supervise yo'self when you writin'....All the Six Shooter's on this board Will never Chit chat shit rhymes.....If you don't know that now....I've lost all conceivable hope for you....Stay Huggin' your Pen cuzz.....Because Folk's finna rocc you in yo' face comin' half Loop ALL THE TIME....Too many of you are blue printin' bullshit....I'm gettin' internal bleedin' by the cubic litre just reading it.....Every square inche quarter Mile of this board is Cakin' somethin' serious....C'Mon.....Quarantine The waccness once and for all....

Cuzz Pikasoe aka The Razor Blade Papermate

C Squadron's

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Talkin bout you usually turn the other cheek? What are you thinkin cuzz.......that shit up there is what you live for, seems to be 90% of your posts. But it's all crackin folks.....if I wanted to criticise your shit every time I felt it necesary I woulda had carpel tunnel syndrome by now.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Coo shit Malice.. Guess you won and I did this fo' practice so ya'know... :) Hahah y'all swear like im supose to be the ILLEST EMCEE ALIVE.. Hahaha.. I aint shit and I know this, atleast i know im not shit.. Half y'all got your heads so far up yo ass you cant even breath.. Duece I respect yo' critisim (Always Do.. usualy makes me laugh -_-) But man atleast drop a vote bro.. 'n Cartoon i havnt seen a rhyme from you.. Since.. Ever.. You jus' some fecicies on the bottom of ma cleet.. Yo' statement was like dandrift on ma shoulder.. I brush that shit right off.. Anywayz Good Battle y'all.. :)

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
It's all good folks.....fuck the haters......siccest people on this shit got people that hate on em, hate doesnt even relate to how good you are the majority of the time in this bitch. But good shit Kodogg....I knew shit was just practice, I wasnt even trippin off votes, but might as well go that route cuz folks are fit to vote regardless if asked to or not.

May 8, 2002
KODOGG said:
'n Cartoon i havnt seen a rhyme from you.. Since.. Ever.. You jus' some fecicies on the bottom of ma cleet.. Yo' statement was like dandrift on ma shoulder.. I brush that shit right off.. Anywayz Good Battle y'all.. :)
LOL glad to see my opinion didnt bother you.