callin out tha meezatine....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2003
so whats goin down? dont puss out i suck u can beat me...LOL

meezatine u aint no saxaphone* just a bitch with my lil bros fuckin voice tone / never trustin a fool like u in tha ville
so i kill u alone , after ur layed on ur back snatch ur gat and bomb and im gone / so easy i can just sit here and lyrically
abuse you, while im at it confuse u verbal-ly / takin no ones opinions so im illa than ill and if it comes down to it IMMA
CURB YA G / whats wrong? cant hang with me? im top dolla , got fools like u lookin up to me sayin im the top scolla / i
could flop my dick out my pants and watch ya follow , yea thats right pump on my shaft bout ready to blast / saw the look in
ya eyes, bout to cry, as u just choked and swallowed / these days it seems like meezy u cant compare to this game always in t
he streets bein left one step behind / hold up one sec as i run inside to grab my automatic / wouldnt fuck off so i stepped
outside just to let that mothafucka have it / now with the wishes of ur family , the hunt is on, hopin on this day its ur
dead fuckin paki ass that they find left in the streets / no one cared, and after i squared away the funny business by
unloadin my heat i started droppin fools cuz they cant hold a propa beat / im already a VETERAN with a purple heart and i
havent even left this SEAT / whats this u say? u want another battle where im just gunna WIN AGAIN? / now stick to tryin
to stay alive but the suprize to ur eyes is a double edge axe ready to keep u from survival / u can just call me ur next
biggest rival , u always takin shit , now im up in ya face with a MAC-10 and u suddenly have to reac-tion / theres so many
bullets up in the air u gunna be catchin multiple shots / sparatically u think of attackin me but im called the unstopable
G / alls i gotta do is take one step back to retract and i just bitch smacked ya RAMEEZY

* = he used that in an earlier battle