CALLIN OUT NAMES! PersuAsianz on the WAR PATH!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
BaneTheTerrible said:
@Mean Mugg

dont get all butt hurt playa, i refer to myself as a beaner. if you cant laugh at yourself and other people then you got issues.

@O-DOGG LOC
tell your sister to come suck me up while your mom watches.
It goes deeper than that, if you can keep taking the same shit from people with that racial shit then u got issues. You act like as if it was funny to the person you're attackin with them comments. You're INTENTIONALLY saying racist comments not just to be funny but to INTENTIONALLY offend persuasian. It's one thing to clown your own race, it's another thing if you clown on someone elses feel me. Why u refer to yourself as beaner when all these fools callin you a whiteboy and never correctin them? I dunno, guess they're wrong bout' you racially.

Mar 11, 2004
yes, they are wrong about me racially, and i have a few asian cats in my click, and until the day they, or i get butthurt about racial slurs i will continue to use them. so if that offends you then turn the channel cuz it aint geared to you. im just attacking this clown. if you know that you aint what im sayin then there aint no reason for you to trip.

Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
PersuAsian said:
REAL TALK..............NOBODY GIVES A FUCK BOUT YOU EITHER, SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'll listen to you?
Cuz u's a lil mark ass bitch mutha fucka can't you read BITCH... U dont want trouble wit me kid :dead: ... WTF u's from Kelso U aint no G... the only thing you bangin is cattle and sheep BITCH... so like the lil BITCH you are tuck Ur tail and run... MARK!!!!