Call Of Duty: Ghosts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2011
Ign said one of the cons of this game is that the maps are to big
I gotta agree. The maps are real big. And the guns kill super fast. No chance to turn on em' and try to do anything even run. But I think the maps are the reason your able to kill/die so fast. But there are some good new game modes in it and they are fun. But the only reason why the maps are to big now is because it is 6v6. But when next gen consoles drop 9v9 is going to be implemented. That will make them seem smaller. And once that happens I think a patch will come out so you don't kill/die so fast. But those are the only down falls. It has great connection and hit detection, no more dying around corners. So I think it's pretty good game. Give it a try next gen. Y'all might like it.

May 4, 2002
6v6?TF

Bo2 I think was 8v8. Depending on the game mode.

Ohhhhhhhh 9v9 that's never ever been done before (!) PC has been doing 32v32 on some FPS for years. Either way I'm glad I didn't buy this.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I gotta agree. The maps are real big. And the guns kill super fast. No chance to turn on em' and try to do anything even run. But I think the maps are the reason your able to kill/die so fast. But there are some good new game modes in it and they are fun. But the only reason why the maps are to big now is because it is 6v6. But when next gen consoles drop 9v9 is going to be implemented. That will make them seem smaller. And once that happens I think a patch will come out so you don't kill/die so fast. But those are the only down falls. It has great connection and hit detection, no more dying around corners. So I think it's pretty good game. Give it a try next gen. Y'all might like it.
this right here is one of the main reasons i dont really play cod anymore. back in the first black ops i was top of every lobby even though i ran around like a headless chicken. i never stopped moving but i could take a few shots and spin and kill them or find some cover. since mw3 you die way quicker so you dont have the time to find cover. it favours camping more and my run and gun style is a lot harder to succeed with.

Feb 14, 2004
I still haven't been able to get this game yet, but this weekend I will get it. I'm looking forward to playing it.

Oct 10, 2005
Foreal this shit sounds like Modern Warfare 3 that shit was garbage

Feb 14, 2004
I've been seeing a lot of bad reviews about this game lol

Even from peeps on my xbox friends list. They went from playing Ghosts and back to playing BO2, and said they appreciate BO2 more now then ever lol

Shit now I don't really know if I want to get this game or not. They say the graphics really suck, like all blocky and shit or something like that. And campers EVERYWHERE.