Call Of Duty: Black Ops **discussion thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
So I was sniping on hotel and I hear the elevator go down so I know someone is coming up so I set up behind the desk and wait for a second to my surprise I see a camera spike ( good tactic really ) but dude is not running out and I can see the silencer sticking out on the right side well he finally steps out and I shoot him but I was curious as to why he waited so long, went back into theater mode and started laughing my ass off, dude set up the camera spike backwards, you know when he looked back at the camera spike after the door opened and he realized it was backwards he was like WTF!!! ha ha

Dec 4, 2006
So I was sniping on hotel and I hear the elevator go down so I know someone is coming up so I set up behind the desk and wait for a second to my surprise I see a camera spike ( good tactic really ) but dude is not running out and I can see the silencer sticking out on the right side well he finally steps out and I shoot him but I was curious as to why he waited so long, went back into theater mode and started laughing my ass off, dude set up the camera spike backwards, you know when he looked back at the camera spike after the door opened and he realized it was backwards he was like WTF!!! ha ha

LMAO owned!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i shall be on this soon, been gettn my practice in lol. i just needa cop a network adaptor for the 360, where can i get it cheapest?