Call Of Duty: Black OPs 2 (trailer inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
i cant tell if its garbage or if im tired of COD, i mean the campaign is ill.i love that shit, the part where youre like a bug was insane, shit was new as fuck, the new fighting system on campaign is tight just complicated to fight online. i just cant fuck with getting merked on some bullshit online when i know i had the upper hand and got the jump on them and still lose. that dont happen on campaign even if i play at a hard difficulty, a shots a shot. if i die its me slippin usuallly or a nice shot to my dome.

its still fun when you play with a friend on a big tv and yall are gettin loaded u know? but i cant stand my k/d ratio constantly gettin cheated, just makes me hot. i could be tripping and high, who knows, but i feel like im gettin dicked out of kills all the fuckin time. it just be makin me too mad to play it often so i havent put it in in like 2 weeks maybe.

ill prolly give the online one more shot for a month and see how it goes, maybe i need to get farther in the game, i think that hit marker shit is kinda ill. theres some shit i aint seen yet in the game so ill wait till i get through with campaign and atleast a month more online before i make my total decision, i just feel a certain way about it.
A lot of people are having these problems. It's not just you. Google that shit and you'll see thousands of videos of horrible hit detection. I went back to MW3 and MW2 and pub stomp everybody as usual. This game on the other hand is like i'm not even playing COD and have no control over how many times i'm going to die. There is something fundementaly fucked!

In my personal opinion i think the reason for this is they switched from "region based" matchmaking to "skill based" match making. Of course my connection is going to be on point when i'm playing with people from my own state. Playing people in japan and australia on the other hand is not ideal for connection..

I still pop this game back in about once a month to see if they fixed anything and after about one match i have to shut it off because it doesn't play right. I used to be a COD fan boy but i can't stand up for this garbage. To me this isn't even COD.

Examples below.. Theres thousands of these videos but it must just be me right Treyarch? I just started sucking at COD over night? This game is so fucked.. watch the videos, this is what i'm dealing with..

VVV

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2008
As much as u trash bo2 mw2 and mw 3 were super trash that's a fact.
I actually thought all the COD's except for this title were decent, at least "playable!" Sorry IMO COD4 was the best (No longer playable because of hacking fags) and MW2 would have been if not for the noob tube bs... If you didn't have fun playing MW2 at some point tho you're doin it wrong!

Oct 9, 2008
Yet you guys will continue to buy
No more "Treyarch" games for me, i learned my lesson this time.. I thought the 1st black ops was "meh" but it was playable. Treyarch best title was world at war (also no longer playable because of hackers.) However after this pile of shit i will no longer buy COD's by this developer.

Props: Dhadnot
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i dont understand how people can say IW is a better developer than treyarch. MW3 was pretty much the exact same game as MW2 with different gun skins and new maps. They fucked up the franchise with that shit. I havent really got into cod since i started playing MW3. it was boring as fuck. treyarch come along with a whole new concept on the series. ive had lag on every cod its not a new thing but if im gonna have to play with lag id rather play it on a fresh game.

Oct 9, 2008
i dont understand how people can say IW is a better developer than treyarch. MW3 was pretty much the exact same game as MW2 with different gun skins and new maps. They fucked up the franchise with that shit. I havent really got into cod since i started playing MW3. it was boring as fuck. treyarch come along with a whole new concept on the series. ive had lag on every cod its not a new thing but if im gonna have to play with lag id rather play it on a fresh game.
Difference of opinion i guess. I honestly don't know how anybody could say treyarch is a better developer? IW graphics are better, connection is better and overall game is smoother! I'll give it to you that maps started taking a dive in MW3 but mobility/connection wise for me was nearly perfect!

Every COD has occasional lag but NOTHING like this game! Maybe you don't experience it? But for me and alot of the community it is unplayably bad! That shit that happens in those videos happens to me on regular basis in Black Ops 2! I just can't play a game where i know i'm at a terrible disadvantage when i know i'm better then 90% of people playing!

When i struggle to break even on this game but can get on any other COD and consistantly finish on top of the lobby something is wrong! After you play COD for a while you know what to expect of your stats. It's no mystery how well you will perform...And as a COD vet i can tell you this game has problems i've never experienced before with this franchise!

Jan 18, 2006
This video is awesome and also why i no longer play COD. COD is only the game i buy for the online. First Black Ops was dope but after that i could no longer play.

Props: Chree

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Activision fired the lead developers at IW during/after MW2, they both suck equally now.

Like Dhadnot @Dhadnot said it's been downhill since CoD4. Yearly franchises are one of the biggest problems of the gaming industry now.

Feb 14, 2004
Oh yea, forgot lol im on xbox360 and looks like i wont be getting net til tomorrow. Been over a month with no online play gotdamnit