Call of Duty 4 is FUCKIN' DOPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
man forget bout the accuracy stat , itll go up within time. i say your kills/deaths says alot bout u.
True, I've just been trying to play every game a little smarter than the next and not just run into piles of people and get killed fast. All my ratings have been slowly going up. This is my first FPS that I've owned and been able to play online at my convenience so I'm hella behind the curve. I just want to get good for cod5 lol.

Mar 5, 2006
I need a mic so I can talk shit to some of you.

Anyone recommend one for the PS3?

You can use any bluetooth headset right? I think I might actually have one that came with my phone, fuck I'm an idiot
talk all the shit u want to me..haha its just motivation to my earz........unless thier little pubescent girly girls talkin shit on the mic or making annoying fuckin sounds then i have to leave game or turn vol. down..fuckin pisses me off those stupid fuckin kidz.

and yes all BT thing work........sell phone ps3 w.e........its alot easier to play wit a group and u got mics so u can communicate..i dont got one..but i might get one

im get on COD4 in like 7 mins after i hit the Bong along..............get ON NOW!!!SICC GAME! LETS DO IT

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
speaking of that,i have noticed the competition on the ps3 is horrible. everytime i play on there i find it way easier than when i play on the 360

my K:D ratio on the 360 is like 1.6 and on the ps3 its damn near 2.0

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I heard on the grapevine that HB camps in the grass alot and likes to shoot ankles

i got at him tonight, he wasnt ready to see the flame spurt out my chop

Dec 19, 2005
I heard on the grapevine that HB camps in the grass alot and likes to shoot ankles

i got at him tonight, he wasnt ready to see the flame spurt out my chop
i dont know bout that but i jumped into one of his games and was mollywhoppin him, he kiled me once, or two at the most i dont remember but every time i would see him after that it was a wrap

Jan 23, 2006
lol @ you guys. riiiiiight . and at bulkster i ended that match 17-9 , so are u sayin u killed me all 9 times lol? and my team won the game ...ima beast so wheather my team wins or losses just know that im at the top of the score board and u got off on my weak team mates , but as far as gettin off on me... never.

and lol @ camping , start a game with me on my team and youll see im the first one scrapin pass all yall rushing to get off. i call first kill every game.