Call in and request "IT'S OVER"!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
I am tryin to shake hands in cyberspace, meet the people!!!!
Greet the people with appreciation for the skin and acknowledgment of my pen!!!! But Imma need a little more of your time. They done fucked around and gave me the torch, and my intentions is to light this thang like I am at the Olympics. Now I'm givin em a test run, man, with this "It's Over" single, which is quite emotional in regards to shakin that love jones. However, we got bigger fish to fry, but in the meantime in between time, Imma need ya'll come together like wet buttcheeks for me and get this thang in rotation at KMEL somethin heavy. I swear to uphold the soul, rep it and never regret it, get wid it and never quit it. This what I'm in it for, the music and the people. Fuck wid me!!!

Thursday is supposed to be the official debut for the spins, but my peoples done already got me BDS's prior to that there. So, in other words, its never too early or too late. If the phone busy, www.kmel.com they ass and spill the real. Love ya for it.

800-955-5635!!!!

Feb 19, 2003
"Yes, it's overrrrrrrrrr...it's finally over...don't take it personal, but baby, bye-bye!" I've had girls I broke up with for whom that song would've been highly apropos...

Yeah, PSD, that'd make a good song to play on the radio, and maybe some of the ones on U AIN'T HEARD OF ME where you sing, too ("Big Thang of Kool-Aid", etc). If I can't hit their phonelines, I'll at least voice my opinion on that address you gave. Good luck!

PEACE!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
^What Nick said!!! This song is a hit!!!

PSD has been in this game a long time, and has always been slept on. Its his time to shine. Everyone needs to request this song and help push it through the roof!!!!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
will you be hittin other stations with the single too? Hot 104.7 in Modesto and Kwin in Stockton....