california to suspend tax refunds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
ey fuck that! i claimed zero on my taxes, like every other year to get something back.. i better get my mothefuckin tax return! now them bitches are stealin from us! they should be jailed!

Apr 23, 2006
ey fuck that! i claimed zero on my taxes, like every other year to get something back.. i better get my mothefuckin tax return! now them bitches are stealin from us! they should be jailed!
who do you guys think is gunna pay off the debt in america???

ITS US

the government can print money but cant create wealth in a global economy

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Honestly i call it a wake up call for everyone who wants there damn cake and eat it too. what did you expect to just keep spending the states money and never have to pay it back? Keep getting stimulous checks and never have consequences for that shit? Or how about keep buying houses America and waiting for the value of it to increase then take out a home equity loan and buy up a shit load of consumer electronics and new car. Then they decided not to pay off the house anymore foreclose and turn the keys in. See this is the side of shit that people dont wanna hear. They wanna spend the money that is givin to them but dont wanna pay shit back. Well too fuckin bad, for every action there is a reaction, just cause you dont like the answer doesn't mean its going to go away. You spent the damn money now deal with the debt. Problem is people are just trying to walk away from it and keep there toys and it don't work that way.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
man I'm sick of hearing about W-2's

I gotta send out W-2's to employees at my job... I get like 20 fuckin phone calls every single day askin when W-2's are coming and if they can change their address and if they can get em online... shit the fuck up... you get your W-2's by the end of the month!

Jun 3, 2006
is that the pc program? is it easy?
beyond easy homie...they even have a little money counter on the top of the screen, you just fill in your w-2 and look at your counter and thats what you gettin

im assumin its harder if you got hella deducitbles, and you own real estate and all that jazz, but for me its straight forward