California Mid-State Fair - Aerosmith, Stevie Nicks, Bob Dylan & More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2004
For anybody living near Paso Robles area, the Cal Mid State Fair is coming up next month and has some pretty good acts performing. Aeromsith, Stevie Nicks, Bob Dylan and for the country music fans there will be Rascall Flats, Dierks Bently and more.

Im more interested in the 1st 3 I named. Some good rock acts. Anybody else ever been to this before? or plan on going this year?

http://www.midstatefair.com/pages/3531/

Sep 18, 2002
i'd go see rascall flatts..i bet hella bitches would be there...same with aerosmith too... eddie money is comin to the sonoma county fair...only $5 a ticket too..

Aug 8, 2004
ColdBlooded said:
That sounds horrible. You intend on paying money for this?

Ick
Honestly, last year I prolly would have said the same thing homie. but with the quality of rap music where it's at these days, I find myself bumpin alot of classic rock for a while now. Shit like CCR, Lynryd Skynyrd, The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Dylan, etc.....So to check out these bands would be a cool concert to go to.

Plus, rap concerts are pretty much fuckin garbage anyways. Nuthin like a good rock or blues concert to get faded at and enjoy real music. Besides, you will find 100x's more bitches at one of these concerts then u ever will rap. But to each his own. If that aint your style, then dont fuck wit it.

Aug 8, 2004
Dana Dane said:
Aerosmith was one of the best concerts I ever went to.
I would have liked to see them, but they already sold out. So looks like that aint gonna happen.

I saw the Eagles here in Salinas a few years back, and that shit was def one of my top 3 concerts of all time. I'd love to see them again if I ever get the chance.

Aug 8, 2004
Dana Dane said:
The Eagles were the first concert I ever went to, beside the Tempations and shit at the Fair.
that's a great 1st concert to see. what did you think about them live? not sure how long ago that was, but like I said, I saw them just a few years ago and they were sicc. still put on a great show!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I saw them when I was 18, the "Hell Freezes Over" tour. It was the first time they toured together in something like 15 years. That was 14 years ago.

Sep 18, 2002
JP $CRILLA said:
Honestly, last year I prolly would have said the same thing homie. but with the quality of rap music where it's at these days, I find myself bumpin alot of classic rock for a while now. Shit like CCR, Lynryd Skynyrd, The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Dylan, etc.....So to check out these bands would be a cool concert to go to.

Plus, rap concerts are pretty much fuckin garbage anyways. Nuthin like a good rock or blues concert to get faded at and enjoy real music. Besides, you will find 100x's more bitches at one of these concerts then u ever will rap. But to each his own. If that aint your style, then dont fuck wit it.
real talk..best concert ive seen in a while was carlos santana last summer in vegas.