CALIFORNIA FLOATING AWAY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
UMMM I HEAR PEOPLE ON THE EAST COAST AND SOUTH SAY DUMB SHIT LIKE "I RATHER HAVE THIS FREEZING WEATHER THEN HAVE EARTHQUAKES", THE 89 EARTHQUAKE DIDNT EVEN EFFECT WHERE I LIVE TO MUCH. AND LOL @ THE THREAD TITLE, THIS AINT A FAIRY TALE FAGGOT GO BACK TO WATCHING DRAGON BALL Z

Jan 5, 2006
earthquakes are better than tornados/hurricanes/twisters/floods/blizzards/tsunamis

our earthquakes arent even that hard..i see SOCAL becoming part of mexico tho.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
.i see SOCAL becoming part of mexico tho.
THE HAYWARD FAULT, RUNNING FROM HAYWARD, UNDER MT. DIABLO, UP TO THE DELTA AT PITTSBURG/ANTIOCH, WILL BRING THE DEVIL MOUNTAIN BACK TO LIFE AND BRING DESTRUCTION ALL ALONG THE FAULT, AS WELL AS ALONG THE PENINSULA, WHICH IS SITTING ATOP THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT... THE 650 WILL NOT BE DOIN TOO WELL WHEN THAT HAPPENS... HAVE A NICE DAY...

Jan 5, 2006
THE HAYWARD FAULT, RUNNING FROM HAYWARD, UNDER MT. DIABLO, UP TO THE DELTA AT PITTSBURG/ANTIOCH, WILL BRING THE DEVIL MOUNTAIN BACK TO LIFE AND BRING DESTRUCTION ALL ALONG THE FAULT, AS WELL AS ALONG THE PENINSULA, WHICH IS SITTING ATOP THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT... THE 650 WILL NOT BE DOIN TOO WELL WHEN THAT HAPPENS... HAVE A NICE DAY...
lol you get you butthurt off what i said? hey.. ill be posting on the siccness from my waterfront home somewhere near hawaii..life wont be bad.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lol you get you butthurt off what i said? hey.. ill be posting on the siccness from my waterfront home somewhere near hawaii..life wont be bad.
NO, NOT AT ALL... DID YOU GET BUTTHURT OFF WHAT I SAID??? I GUESS ILL BE POSTING FROM THE SIDE OF A CACTUS WIT A BOTTLE OF TEQUILA... LIFE WONT BE BAD...

Jan 18, 2006
I be hearing the same bullshit all the time about how the hayward fault is right under me and people always think certain weather is earthquake weather. Bottomline is an earthquake is one of the least things im worried about on the "why i should kill myself list" lol.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
I be hearing the same bullshit all the time about how the hayward fault is right under me and people always think certain weather is earthquake weather. Bottomline is an earthquake is one of the least things im worried about on the "why i should kill myself list" lol.
EXACTLY... FUCK AN EARTHQUAKE!!! IF THERE IS A BIG ONE, I HAVE A FEELING THE CASUALTIES WONT BE BAD AT ALL... AS FOR EARTHQUAKE WEATHER, I BELIEVE THERES NO SUCH THING... IF THATS THE CASE THO, L.A. IS GONNA HAVE A HUGE ONE!!! LOL...