CALIF. VOTERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
^^^

Yeah I would never support any law that discriminates aginst any minority.

Only Jesus freaks and closet fags or better yet fags in denial voted yes on 8...good job.

And I dont agree with drug testing every welfare recipient. For one thing most welfare recipients are kids and plus that would cost more than its worth to test the millions of ppl on welfare.

I mean if the person looks and acts like their on dope then go ahead and test um but to try and drug test um all is retarded.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
^^^

Only Jesus freaks and closet fags or better yet fags in denial voted yes on 8...good job.

And I dont agree with drug testing every welfare recipient. For one thing most welfare recipients are kids and plus that would cost more than its worth to test the millions of ppl on welfare.

I mean if the person looks and acts like their on dope then go ahead and test um but to try and drug test um all is retarded.
Good point, I didn't think of it like that.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^

ok adults on welfare.... my cuzzo manipulated the system and gets ssi checks for his meth yaaay!!!

and retarded huh? really? how much is it to piss in a cup and drop the dropper on a litmus paper. ok how bout lets just give a away money for nothing.. u get a druggie off welfare and 10's of thousands of dollars are saved.from 1 person. is that hard to understand? im not saying line them up at one time and do it.. that would be stupid. imma leave the work flow of how to do that for another time...

stop giving my junkie family and your junkie family checks just so they can get high and make more babies that will be on welfare forever and their kids and their kids.... if u never seen that cycle then i guess u wouldnt understand

oh and if u care if gays marry your probably an asshole or a homosexual yourself... let them get married and be miserable like the rest of us.. i dont wann hear no religion shit from no siccness members . because 100% of u dont really follow the goo book any damn way. imma person that says i dont give a fuck with u do with your life as long as no one gets hurt..i dont have gay male friends but i do have lesbian friends and well they are just as normal as anyone. i worked in sales so i had to talk to gay dudes abou cell phones and shit and guess what they were normal too. no one tried to fuck me and i was ok.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I think welfare recipients should be tested at least once a year. you test positive and seek rehabilitation services then you can keep your check granted you submit to more frequent testing.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
ok adults on welfare.... my cuzzo manipulated the system and gets ssi checks for his meth yaaay!!!

and retarded huh? really? how much is it to piss in a cup and drop the dropper on a litmus paper. ok how bout lets just give a away money for nothing.. u get a druggie off welfare and 10's of thousands of dollars are saved.from 1 person. is that hard to understand? im not saying line them up at one time and do it.. that would be stupid. imma leave the work flow of how to do that for another time...

stop giving my junkie family and your junkie family checks just so they can get high and make more babies that will be on welfare forever and their kids and their kids.... if u never seen that cycle then i guess u wouldnt understand

oh and if u care if gays marry your probably an asshole or a homosexual yourself... let them get married and be miserable like the rest of us.. i dont wann hear no religion shit from no siccness members . because 100% of u dont really follow the goo book any damn way. imma person that says i dont give a fuck with u do with your life as long as no one gets hurt..i dont have gay male friends but i do have lesbian friends and well they are just as normal as anyone. i worked in sales so i had to talk to gay dudes abou cell phones and shit and guess what they were normal too. no one tried to fuck me and i was ok.
I have lesbian homegirls & you might be right about how I follow what you call "goo book", but I just have certain opinions about things. I ain't even going to get into that tho, cuzz that's old news any way.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
typo ru its good book as in the bible... i just dont understand why people are scared of letting gays marry.

but its really not sumthing to debate ..

i really dont believe in the actual legal process of getting married and how a piece of paper says if u dont wanna be with someone u have to hire a divorce attorney and if u wanna be with them u have to pay the county just to be able to say i wanna be with this person till i die... im mean cool if thats what wanna do(get married) but that should not involve government or anyone else.

but im married. i didnt need to be married i would have stayed with my wife if i had papers or not. so its really just to say to the GOV imma pay to be with this person.. which is wack

Dec 25, 2003
I still don't understand why anyone would vote in favor of discrimination (prop 8 last year)
I have several gay friends, and I've had gay roommates on 2 occasions.

I will support gay marriage when I meet a monogamous gay (male) couple.

"Son, this is Mark, Mike, Matt, and the one in the mask is Mr. X. Dont mind if you hear noises coming from the bedroom including begging, moaning, pleading, squealing, and crying."

Not only do they parade a steady stream of people in and out of their bedroom, by their own admission a very high percentage are not safe about their sex, which is potentially more dangerous since male-to-male sex involves a much higher transmission of blood, protein, and biological material.

Monogamous gay couples do not exist. There is the love triangle, the love square, the love rhombus, and the love parallelogram.

They also make all manner of strange noises during sex. Normal human sex involves groaning, grunting, perhaps moaning.

Gay sex involves shrieking, whining, excessive giggling (wtf?), and several assorted shrill and guttural noises that are generally unsettling. I think a large percentage are into some kind of S&M involving the anal insertion of extremely large, potentially harmful objects with the potential for colon rupture. In addition, by their own account they are also into inserting assorted objects into the urethra leading to even more shrieking and giggling.

A very high percentage are also sexual exhibitionists. They feel a need to describe in detail their sex and constantly invite you assuming one day you will give in. I even had to close a door when I had company after someone thought it was cute to leave it open.

I grew up in SF with exposure on some level to every manner of deviant sexuality and it still kind of weirds me out.

I cant help but imagine what kind of sexual horrors that gay fathers would both on purpose and accidentally expose their children to.

With that said, I felt morally obliged to vote no on 8. It was a reluctant no vote, though.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
geez, WD... generalize much?

just because that's what you've witnessed from the handful of gay people you know... does not make it fair or accurate to make a statement like that about the entire gay community.

that's pretty fucked.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
also, i kind of doubt the promiscuous/wild/freaky/kinky guys you're referring to have any interest in getting married and starting a family. come on now.

if people are going as far as getting married, waiting years for approval to adopt a kid, or finding a surrogate mother, i think it's pretty safe to say that they're damn committed.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
typo ru its good book as in the bible... i just dont understand why people are scared of letting gays marry.

but its really not sumthing to debate ..

i really dont believe in the actual legal process of getting married and how a piece of paper says if u dont wanna be with someone u have to hire a divorce attorney and if u wanna be with them u have to pay the county just to be able to say i wanna be with this person till i die... im mean cool if thats what wanna do(get married) but that should not involve government or anyone else.

but im married. i didnt need to be married i would have stayed with my wife if i had papers or not. so its really just to say to the GOV imma pay to be with this person.. which is wack
It's all good & there's messed up things I would like to talk about with all that paper work, but I want to stick w/the current issues we were talking about.

Feb 9, 2003
geez, WD... generalize much?

just because that's what you've witnessed from the handful of gay people you know... does not make it fair or accurate to make a statement like that about the entire gay community.

that's pretty fucked.
shut the fuck up you cocked eyed slut.

Feb 9, 2003
I have several gay friends, and I've had gay roommates on 2 occasions.
"roommates" .... sure!

Not only do they parade a steady stream of people in and out of their bedroom, by their own admission a very high percentage are not safe about their sex, which is potentially more dangerous since male-to-male sex involves a much higher transmission of blood, protein, and biological material.
That's just natures way of weeding out the faggot in society. personally I hope prodigy, colombo, and lds are the next faggots to go. HIV smite my enemies!

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
mexcom, no matter how mean you are, your icon amuses me too much to be bothered by anything you say. i imagine bugs saying it and it's just funny.