cali thuggin dvd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
IT WILL BE OUT THIS YEAR THOSE THAT PRE_ORDERED FROM WWW.SPEEDYLOC>COM WONT HAVE NO PROBLEMS GETTING THEIRS WHEN IT HITS THE STORES HOMIES GUNNA BE FIGHTIN FOR IT STARZ THE LIMIT HASNT FELL OFF JUST TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE A STRONG COME BACK FOR THE 2K5

Oct 5, 2004
TONECAPONE said:
IT WILL BE OUT THIS YEAR THOSE THAT PRE_ORDERED FROM WWW.SPEEDYLOC>COM WONT HAVE NO PROBLEMS GETTING THEIRS WHEN IT HITS THE STORES HOMIES GUNNA BE FIGHTIN FOR IT STARZ THE LIMIT HASNT FELL OFF JUST TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE A STRONG COME BACK FOR THE 2K5
Do you know if it ill make it over here in watsonville. If you know it is could you tell me.

Nov 27, 2002
Not to sound rude homies but people do have other stuff to do in their lives besides sit there and work on the dvd,I mean i know all of us have been waiting very long for this dvd and for some an many this will serve as a memory of Our brother Speedy who passed away an it will be a way for people to see speedy who never got to meet him in person.Also i know this aint a dvd all about speedy but for me its just a thing ill buy to support the label which speedy started.