CALI GROWN SHOOTING VIDEO TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
DVS ONE @DVS ONE

Cali Grown is the fam...

in fact, I think I know what Im gonna slap on my way home from work today.

IN FACT, yall aint heard SHIT yet.

I was in the lab last week @ CTR studios & peeped the new Cali Grown tracks, & this is gonna be BY FAR the best CTR release to date

Sep 25, 2008
What ever happened with Chryme Boss? I remember he was supposed to drop a solo fucking years ago and him moving to Vegas or sum shit!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
What ever happened with Chryme Boss? I remember he was supposed to drop a solo fucking years ago and him moving to Vegas or sum shit!
Boss was out here last month for his bday & his son is in the both these days sounding SHARP. Can't wait to here some more from him, the kid got talent.

Oct 3, 2006
Always love listenin to any CTR shit....original killa sharks...dudes actually have heart in their music. Killa Shark comps are what I rememeber listening to in high school, none of this youtube/myspace bullshit that has diluted the quality of music coming out of the southbay now

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Always love listenin to any CTR shit....original killa sharks...dudes actually have heart in their music. Killa Shark comps are what I rememeber listening to in high school, none of this youtube/myspace bullshit that has diluted the quality of music coming out of the southbay now
word of mouth.

hear it slappin down the block.

...those were the ways to hear the KillaShark comps back in the day.

Oct 3, 2006
word of mouth.

hear it slappin down the block.

...those were the ways to hear the KillaShark comps back in the day.
Exactly. Kind of a snowball effect for me...from the Killa Sharks comp, I got into Dos XX, Reece, you ( kind of tripped me out to find out you post here at first lol), Jae Rilla, all of that shit. Without that comp I would have never known about most of the SJ rappers