CAL RB Best throws up on field after a big hit - video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
its true, every time Cal and some of these other Pac 10 teams play on the East Coast they dont play to well and it doesnt matter the team there playing damn near

Dec 19, 2005
man i saw that shit earlier...

i was sittin there like "man he really doesnt look good" and then all of a sudden his head turns and green puke just comes gushing out and i was like damn...

jahvid is still a beast tho. but fuck salesian.

Jan 5, 2006
im not making excuses, sure they werent ready.. and the cause of that was what i said earlier.. on the road and it was an early game.

“That was important,” Maryland quarterback Chris Turner said. “They were on the road, it was an early game, they were adjusting to the time and all that. To be able to get off to an early lead was pretty good.”

“Flying across the country provides challenges,” California coach Jeff Tedford conceded in midweek. “But we’re going to try to get our body chemistry acclimated to East Coast. We are going to do it while we stay here. We’re playing on grass, we’re going to practice on grass. There are a few things that we have to pay attention to, no question.”

and also USC played Virginia at 3:30pm.. which is 3 1/2 hours later than CAL played their opponent.. and of course USC is better than CAL.