Cable TV Series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Which ones do you watch????

My favorites gotta be Entourage, Californication and Weeds. Ondemand is the shit they got old Supranos and Oz....

Nov 20, 2005
only ones on right now that i been watchin is def comedy jam and csi: miami. i was watching gangland but now i cant catch it cuz i have class on thursdays.

everything else..their seasons are all over..ugh. i hate "seasons". lol

~k.

Apr 25, 2002
sopranos , OZ, rescue me , the universe on the history channel, gang land , always sunny in philidelphia,daily show even tho is aint a series .

CSI IS FUCKIN GAY , horrible dialogue, horrible acting , i wanna shove a knife througth every actors knee cap on all 3 shows , i hate gary seneese, i hate that red head homo from nypd blue, and i hate that other fat fuck.

Apr 5, 2005
sopranos , OZ, rescue me , the universe on the history channel, gang land , always sunny in philidelphia,daily show even tho is aint a series .

CSI IS FUCKIN GAY , horrible dialogue, horrible acting , i wanna shove a knife througth every actors knee cap on all 3 shows , i hate gary seneese, i hate that red head homo from nypd blue, and i hate that other fat fuck.

Hey Charlie relax. They are just terrible actors. Its okay. If you need a shoulder to lean on, I'm here for you Charlie.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
It's Always Sunny In Philadelpha, Rob & Big, South Park, Snoop Dogg's Father Hood

on regular tv, im addicted to Lost, The Office, Family Guy, American Dad

thats all i really fuck with but i make sure and watch every episode

DOEZ FIRST 48 COUNT, SNOOP DOGG'S FATHER HOOD (ANYBODY SEE WHEN SNOOPS SON GOT STOLE ON LOL,THAT NIGGA SNOOP IZ A FOOL REMIND ME OF MY POPS WHEN HE WAS MAKIN FUN OF HIM) AND SHIT GANGLAND
hahah yeah he got socked hard