C > thank you for the "Strictly This Game" joint.. all-time fav hit..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
C > damn partna, cant stop listening to this hit.. g-man came out tight on this one, 100% mellow.. and of course C with that tight ass vioce + lyrics.. C we both know this joint should haD radio support, fuckin haters dont want to see you SHINE... this is a bay \ west coast anthem.. anyone who is not feeling this song on thier top 5 rbl jointz, i dont know what to say :mad: ..
100% LOVE TO THIS T.R.U WEST COAST PIONEER, KEEP MAKING THOSE HITS "C" one..

it's strictly this game that i'm stickin to\ and staying true\ trying not to do what those fakers do\ while i'm payin dues\ i'm makin moves in this rap game\ see everybody want the fame\ i want the fortune\ niggaz be scorchin hot\ got a place that i moved in up north\ got my face on the front page of the source\ and dispite the ways\ you niggaz playa hate\ that RBL is breakin wails in every state\ dont perpitrate though i heard you wanna make moves like me\ but you dont have the right skillz for this industry\ so never mind\ i can alwayz\ catch you on the grind\ you cant fade this game\ see cuz this game takez time\ but see you still have million dollar dreams and it seems your plots\ and schemes to earn that knot aint workin\ but keep hopin\ while i keep flowin\ for strictily this game\ stayin true\ ya'll aint knowin....
----------------------------------------------------
R.I.P > MR.CEE

Aug 7, 2002

hellyea... i luv that song i only bump it when i just wanna be alone n my car stressed out or sad.......that str8 lacin song is tight as hell too keep doin ya thing black c

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
1 LUV FOLKS..I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD TRACK FOR RADIO TO BUT BITCH ASS ATLANTIC RECORDS THOUGHT IT WAS TO MELLOW FOR THE RADIO...I EVEN TRIED TO GET IT ON THE B-SIDE OF THE SINGLE BUT THE A&R REP (MIKE CAREN) THOUGHT HE NEW EVERYTHING..THATS THE SHIT YOU GO THROUGH DEALIN WIT A MAJOR..FUCK EM!...STAY INDEPENDENT UNLESS IT'S REALLY WORTH IT AND YOU HAVE ALL THE CREATIVE CONTROL OVER YOUR SHIT!..1

May 15, 2002
I ain't got my own label cuz I ain't got the loot but I'd rather succeed indie than be a major label hoe. You know any real indie labels Down South I'd be welcomed to? Cash Money I ain't feelin them or New No Limit. My style's hard, versatile, and I don't do shit for the TRL set.