@C.S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
What's up you mayne? i was wondering if you had your own personal copy of the "In the Ghetto World" soundtrack? Cause if so i was wonderin how much would you sell a burned copy. 1Hun sold me a copy but my car got broken in to at american legion and they got me. Also i was wondering if you holla at 98.9 bout getting you music on the air or are you waiting for your new shit to drop so you can premier like a new single or something. Holla back mayne. 1ne

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
nonfiCKtion said:
What's up you mayne? i was wondering if you had your own personal copy of the "In the Ghetto World" soundtrack? Cause if so i was wonderin how much would you sell a burned copy. 1Hun sold me a copy but my car got broken in to at american legion and they got me. Also i was wondering if you holla at 98.9 bout getting you music on the air or are you waiting for your new shit to drop so you can premier like a new single or something. Holla back mayne. 1ne
Nah, I only have 1 sealed copy for myself that I'm never going to open. A lot of people have been asking me to burn it. Especially the people that never even had an original copy. We're thinkin' about burnin' some. I think 1-Hun may have a good copy.

And yeah, we're supposed to be gettin' on 98.9 within the next week or 2. It's the first single off the Mobstaz album. I think they're going to give us an interview too. 1

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Tha Schizo said:
That "In The Ghetto World Soundtrack" is bangin folx. I still gotta copp that DVD though, I'm a lil behind on that.

C.S.,

What's the word on the Mobstaz album folx? Ya got a release date or tracklistin for it yet?

Later!!
Yeah homey, you better cop the dvd before that's sold out too!!!! No release date, or traclistin' for The Mobstaz album, but it's goin' to be worth the wait!!!!!