"C.S. Heater Rocc"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
what up wit'cha it's been awhile since i posted ...im up here in canada...runnin this restaurant. been hella busy learnin the ropes yeah i been missing out ...you wrote a book huh!!! and finally got the dvd together ..maaaaaan im happy to hear you on top of it out there....i been hearing albums outta dago i get shipped to me...but i barely hear anything with you on it now....i ran into one your homies from your set at the beach before i left dago who was hating on you...this idiot told me some crap that made me wanna punch his ass and kicc a dent in his white monte carlo. yeah this fool is on your album matter fact "dollars in sins"....but im not a snitch so i cant tell you what he said........... but dont trust this nigga ever again. i just feel like he shoulda brought this too you instead of tellin a nigga he only met for 5 seconds some ignorant story. i told him he was'nt keepin it real tellin me this so he shut his lips. and i walked off cuz his album is waaaaaaacc. i think you know who im speakin on ...now im not a shit starter but i recognize the "judas iscariot" in alotta folks who's albums flop.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I know what and who you're talkin' about homey. Certain niggaz were mad that they weren't on the soundtrac, but I wasn't trippin' when I wasn't on other niggaz album. I'm the Big Homey, and I don't wish bad on nobody, I hope everybody does good. But niggaz on the street know who the real niggaz are, and what niggaz really got heat and credibility. That's why certain niggaz albums flopped, because niggaz ain't feelin' that gangsta fantasy shit they spit. Niggaz wish they had my respect, but you have to earn it. Looks like I might have to do Homey Haters 2. As far as th shit I'm on homey, I'm on Ecay's album and Mackvillin's album. But the dvd is gonna shut niggaz down, and niggaz who are going to put a dvd out after me, are going to have to step their game up. Real spit. Good lookin' though homey. 1

C.S. Heat

Jul 21, 2002
LOL homey haters pt 2....yeah that should make 'em rinse they mouth out...i'll chat with you later homey....i knew he was'nt real anyway tellin me this garbage.

Aug 9, 2002
I can't see how niggas can hate on you anyway. You always feature niggas on your shit and give niggas opportunity to say what they have to say. But it seems like some niggas out here rappin look past you like they are forgettin who brings the heat fo sho. But it's all good cause the albums are sellin and that's what counts right? What do you have planned for the New West 2?

Jul 21, 2002
nonfiCKtion said:
I can't see how niggas can hate on you anyway. You always feature niggas on your shit and give niggas opportunity to say what they have to say. But it seems like some niggas out here rappin look past you like they are forgettin who brings the heat
i second that

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I ain't trippin' homies. But if I seen a nigga who was a factor in Dago in the height of bangin' in the crazy 80's, and was fully active, and one of the main reasons EDM even got on the map, then a nigga got indicted, did his 9yrs like a soldier (got his ride on the pen too), then get out and started his own label, and put out 3 successful albums, and always had at least 4 homies from my set on MY album, I couldn't hate on that nigga. I would want that nigga to succeed after goin' through all that shit. But that's just me. Playboy Floyd told me niggaz are intimidated cuz the shit I spit is real, and really happened, or they feel they might get outshined. Maybe he's right. I don't know.

And how can you blame a nigga for not bein' that close to niggaz that started claimin' my set while I was gone, and I never knew them before then. It takes time to sort through niggaz, and see who's real, and have love for niggaz. And I don't remember gettin' kites or money from a gang of homies when I was locced up. But the newest nigga from my set I got hella love for is my nigga Baby Stone. He's a straight rida, he got talent, and never shown me any fakeness. I'm still gonna show niggaz love though. I ain't gon' change, and let niggaz change me from wantin' to help niggaz. Good lookin' ya'll. 1

C.S. Heat

Aug 9, 2002
When was that last time you rode through East Dago? I live out there now and I see a few of the young ones here and there tryin. I just laugh at the lil tiny boppers cause i'm a grown ass man that can take they ass to school on some real shit theyu don't know about. Even on some gangsta shit and I don't bang.

Jul 27, 2002
People trying to capitalize on gangsta rap down here in Daygo while its the hottest shit droppin and a fake motha fucka gonna hate espically if it builds him up .. but in the end you know who the real G's are, like when you aint around to hold it down but your name is still in motha fuckas mouths ... my whole life I've heard stories bout charlie and how him and his boys was some real OG's