C-RAYZ WALZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
what is a mad cunt? is that a positive thing or a negative thing?

i think he wore hilarious hats on that "mtv: made" shit

who the fuck goes outside in a viking hat

c rayz has some spits but his voice is annoying to me, like someone has his balls in a vice grip in the booth

and i kinda grew out of underground rap

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Gas One said:

c rayz has some spits but his voice is annoying to me, like someone has his balls in a vice grip in the booth

Lol..What have you grown into?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
speedy gonzalez said:
Lol..What have you grown into?
screw tapes, southern rap, gangsta music i slept on, any old school rap i left on. (for instance, fat boys albums, audio two, redhead kingpin, etc)

and i listen to alot of local san diego rap and modern day bay area stuff

im not really into rap that feels a need to tell some grandiose story, im not trying to brainstorm to figure out a double metaphor or some riddle of a line, i just grew into more straight-forward simplistic shit with beats that sound good in my car.

used to listen to def jux,anticon,mhz,project blowed,orko,mf doom shit like that...but its time came and went for me....

a few people are excluded from that and i still listen to them like mikah 9, but most of that shit i just grew out of and no longer have a taste for it.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

C Rayz Walz is dope...

I havent heard too much of his shit but that 'The Dropping' cd is raw as fuck all the way thru...'

@Gas...his voice is actually tight to me, i dont kno...maybe jus coz its different...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah, different strokes for different folks i guess yknow...i like keak and lee majors voice and alot of people hate it...

ravipops was cool
but crayz is entirely hit or miss to me

he either creates a song that i like or it sounds like nails on a chalkboard
im really not a fan of people who are hit or miss like that...

slug is another one of those hit or miss types....i fell asleep standing up at a murs and slug show once

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Gas One said:
screw tapes, southern rap, gangsta music i slept on, any old school rap i left on. (for instance, fat boys albums, audio two, redhead kingpin, etc)

im not really into rap that feels a need to tell some grandiose story, im not trying to brainstorm to figure out a double metaphor or some riddle of a line, i just grew into more straight-forward simplistic shit with beats that sound good in my car.

used to listen to def jux,anticon,mhz,project blowed,orko,mf doom shit like that...but its time came and went for me....
I can dig it...Shit gets boaring and you need some simple shit after a while

Jan 6, 2003
916-707
Gas One said:

_I'm sorta at that stage right now. I rather have something to listen to that will make me have a certain feeling everytime i listen to it instead of trying to dicipher every damn song. haha. But shit i feel you...I'm going back to the mainstream in 96'. shit was a dope year.

C ray voice gets annoying at times. Never really listened to him much cus of that.

When I saw dude on MTV and that lil kid trying to be something he aint...man that shit was funny.

Mar 12, 2006
Gas One said:

mah bad bro...aussie slang n shit lolz...yee mad cunt is a good thing haha...i seen that made shit man that kid was wak...but then i heard his verse on "the dropping" album...dude had some half decent lines....and flava flav goes outside in a viking hat haha....im the utha way round 2 u...i used 2 listen 2 all that simple type shit wit mad beats but then i grew into the more lyrical kind of underground shit....each to their own...

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

c_ddu_ridah3 said:
mah bad bro...aussie slang n shit lolz...yee mad cunt is a good thing haha...i seen that made shit man that kid was wak...but then i heard his verse on "the dropping" album...dude had some half decent lines....and flava flav goes outside in a viking hat haha....im the utha way round 2 u...i used 2 listen 2 all that simple type shit wit mad beats but then i grew into the more lyrical kind of underground shit....each to their own...
that kid has a verse on 'the dropping'?

what song?

@gas I see wat you mean by the goofy hat...missed that episode..