C.O.L.A

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
"Emerald Angeles Entertainment has just inked a management deal with SARKASTIK and will be releasing his 3rd album coming spring 2005.

Emerald Angeles Entertainment will also be launching a promotion and marketing campaign to notify his existing and soon to be fan base that the new album is coming soon!"

That's from the website, but uh....none of that shit is happening. And none of it did happen in the past, I don't think that album is comin out any time soon.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That's too bad that they were talking about doin that and then they can't even get together any sort of advertising. His new album was supposed to drop this spring, lol....I guess that won't be happening now.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Sixxness said:
That's too bad that they were talking about doin that and then they can't even get together any sort of advertising. His new album was supposed to drop this spring, lol....I guess that won't be happening now.

Maybe it's cuz their not promoting the album in Ellensburg.They have put flyers out all over the Puget Sound area,and are in the process of getting a chevy van wrapped,it may even be done now.They also got posters.They also were at the Jason Terry event at Medusa,and are'nt in a hurry to drop the album,and I believe it's still Spring of 2005?The guy runnin EA is no joke Sixx,he makes plenty of loot,and was bringing hip-hop records to Southgate Roller Rink in 1983.He loves this shit,and just because the name sounds new,it is'nt.He was droppin albums in 1995.Speak on GG,not on my homeboys shit.