C-Murder "Ya'll heard of me" video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
The album was supposed to drop on the 22'nd but I was at the Warehouse yesterday after work and some cat had just finished stocking it.
It may be out every where now.

Most of the tracks sound real clean.
I'm sure they probably used a tape recorder or something.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
B.G. comes out on that track.

He's got this dope ass track with Soulja Slim, but Slim only appears on the chorus.
He's also got this track with Mac which is pretty dope....
I'm lookin at the cd right now, that's about it as far as "known" rappers go....

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
That video was pretty tight. It's too bad that cat's locked up. He came the hardest out them No Limit dudes.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
NASA said:
That video was pretty tight. It's too bad that cat's locked up. He came the hardest out them No Limit dudes.

The video was pretty cool. I know every one got their own opinions but C-Murder the tightest out of NL? Come on man Soulja Slim or Mac would kill C on the mic. Soulja Slim was the best to come out of NL IMO. Fuck IMO he is one of the best out of the NO so far.

Nuttkace

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Kane and Abel were tighter than Cmurder, I can't believe people sleep on them so hard. They are better than anyone on NL. Mac was good, Slim was pretty tight with his NL stuff, but Kane and Abel were the best.

As far as stuff out the NO, B.G.'s music at 16 iced anything cmurder has done in his whole career