C-MOB: When The Heavens Rain AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2007
i ordered it at 70miles.com. I can understand that i have not received the album until now cuz i live in germany (which is also the reason for my poor english lol), but i'm very impatient and it would just feel good to hear that the album is on my way :)

Aug 31, 2007
I got mine yesterday and its real tight shit mane, ur flow and ur lyrics kill everything. My favourite Tracks are Forsaken Me, backstabbers and when the heavens rain.

I like the first album a little bit more but that one was real hard to top and u really managed to stay on your level and improve ur skills, unlike many artists fuckin up with their 2nd or 3rd album.

Like one else already mentioned T-Rocks part could be a little bit better, ur part is killin off completly and T-Rock comin with not much more than average.
And i was hoping for some Track which tops "strugglin" from the first album, thats really my fav. track from you its even my fav. Track from year 2k5 lol.
But i'm sure you will keep on droppin classic shit I really hope for u to get the real money someday, you deserve it more that this pop cats, just to let u know that we Germans bump ur shit, too.

Sep 1, 2004
I think the interview on germany biggest underground rap side help a lot to make some new fans and pleasure the old ones.

http://ugrap.de/interview.php?id=181

Its a hella tight album. The flows and lyrics are on top... only some of the beats are way to "commercial"/"new" sounding but im a guy that like that late 90's kind of beats so no hatin from my side. One of the best releases comin out 2007!

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
Been bumpin this album for 2 days now, good lookin out Matt. and I gotta agree with the post above. This album is so many levels ahead of all these watered down bullshit make some quick money albums comin out today. I really like the diversity of topics and the wordplay is sick. Also the beats and mixing and mastering are top notch, those little things do not go unnoticed with my ears. I gotta feeling you gonna be gettin some extra attention from this one CMOB

To all those hesitant to dish out some cash for this, do not wait, this album is 100x more midwest and 100x more real then any new release youll find at best buy.

Aug 26, 2003
chrome said:
Been bumpin this album for 2 days now, good lookin out Matt. and I gotta agree with the post above. This album is so many levels ahead of all these watered down bullshit make some quick money albums comin out today. I really like the diversity of topics and the wordplay is sick. Also the beats and mixing and mastering are top notch, those little things do not go unnoticed with my ears. I gotta feeling you gonna be gettin some extra attention from this one CMOB

To all those hesitant to dish out some cash for this, do not wait, this album is 100x more midwest and 100x more real then any new release youll find at best buy.
I agree 100%