C-MOB - In The Midst Of Madness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Me and My Boy Loon copped 2 copies from C-MOB...
This Album is one of the best album i have copped in a while.

The Beat selection was real nice (a little repetitive at time)..
but overall went real well with C-MOBs style...
C-MOB was spittin some of the truest shit i have heard spit on a cd in a long while...
the song "watchu rappin for?" is a nice track, with a very good message behind it..

the skit were on point..
specially the one where he tell ing the girl to get out of his ride if she wanna hear some "chingy, nelly - shit"..

haha..

overall a definate must have...for anyone into the midwest scene...especially if you like that fast delivery...C-MOB can bring it..

VERY GOOD SHIT...HOMEBOY..
holla at C-MOB he is a legit dude..

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
good lookin out JL...
its good to know you feelin the tracks and the content...
I had alot of shit to get off my chest...
what better way than thru music, feel me?

if anybody don't wanna use a credit card and they want a CD, just send me $12 and I'll send you one the day I get the money...
just PM me...

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
I finally had a chance to soak in the cd and the hype aint false, c-mob spits that real shit that puts you in his shoes and can really relate to. I recamend everybody to pick up this cd and just listen to what this man has to say.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
About 9 hours ago at Hurley Medical Center in Michigan I had another son born. Named him Malik Nasir.

So everybody show some love and support the album...

cuz I'ma really need the money now...

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
congrats on the new born C-mob!! Yo and the album is sick wit it, real talk, the album is on some real shit y'all :siccness:
I just copp'd my copy the other day and I have to say that I think its the best Underground album out now from the Midwest!! If you aint got it go get that shit!!!

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
This is a cold ass album. Definitly one of the best from this year. I can't believe I slept on this for so long. I heard the samples of cdbaby.com and planned on buyin it a while ago, but when I got the bread, I passed it over to buy some other cd. "Back In Time", "Strugglin", "Shadow Of Death" "Death Bed" stay on repeat. Dude kinda reminds me of Da Reapa. Folks should defintly peep this.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
3rd_degree said:
Lookin foward to working with you in a couple of weeks C Mob.
Hell yeah.... I am too. That track with you, me, and Snug is gon be nice. Did Matt let you hear the beat for the other track yet? When you get a copy hit me up so we can work on it over the phone or somethin...